• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 90: Typing with purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! I was sooo close to going there, and oftentimes regretted my decision to go elsewhere.

Where did you end up going? Luckily i dont have to wrestle with a decision because i still have tons of friends there, gf just moved there.and.i want to practice in nash vegas so its a perfect fit.

I went Campbell because they gave me a much more substantial scholarship and I knew I wanted to practice in NC, but I literally told both schools that I was going there. I basically loved everything about TN except the fact that Campbell gave me 3x more money. When the job market ended up being terrible, I really wished I had gone to the higher ranked school, but it all worked out in the end.

I went Campbell because they gave me a much more substantial scholarship and I knew I wanted to practice in NC, but I literally told both schools that I was going there. I basically loved everything about TN except the fact that Campbell gave me 3x more money. When the job market ended up being terrible, I really wished I had gone to the higher ranked school, but it all worked out in the end.

Glad it worked out. Campbell is a good school.and.im.actually waiting to hear back from there. Where you livin now?

i have this theory... i call it, the luck of the irish. every time that i drink guinness, good things happen to me.

so, when i drink guinness on st. patty's weekend in a historically irish neighborhood in NYC the best thing ever will happen to me, right?

You're gonna be in the city for St. Patty's day, Hello? Kind of thinking about it myself.

yeah, i've never had a big city st. patty's celebration and i think doing it in the big city (forgot to add: most of the participants i think that will be there will be either irish or greek. MY PEOPLE) will be pretty fun.

i've found that when i let my pitbull of an id loose i find myself in fun situations.

I don't think this board really knows what black and white things are.

George_3d76b4_109041.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back