• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points all her own, sitting way up high
Way up firm and high

I say great. But I love most everything Bob Seger has done.

Morning moves today.

Run 1/2 of a mile- 5 rope climbs
Run 1/2 of a mile- 20 tire flips
Run 1 mile-30 Burpees
Run 1/2 of a mile-25 toes to bar
Run 1/2 of a mile-100 yard bear crawl
Run 1 mile 20 strict pull ups

Then jog for the remainder of the hour.

It was super fun.

the important thing is that you put it into the stock market and pump those values

also just hung up on a call with a client's board where my idea saved them about $20 million so that's a good day

Morning moves today.

Run 1 mile-30 Burpees

It was super fun.

But if you ate a dozen doughnuts. had three bagels w/schmear your health numbers would have gone down.

the important thing is that you put it into the stock market and pump those values

also just hung up on a call with a client's board where my idea saved them about $20 million so that's a good day

Do you get 20% or 25%?

i think it's good, actually, that some people will receive help who don't need it as a trade-off to ensuring that folks who do need it get it quickly

That's fair.

My concern is that we are just fueling inflation (for a number of reasons)... So people who need it get some money now, but then get fucked by higher prices and overall cost of living down the line.

But I'm on the record as thinking our country is fucked pretty much no matter what, so might as well try to improve things in the near-term.

Yeah I believe the inflation train too, especially since we are finally getting pandemic relief when the pandemic is actually ending.

i just don't buy the overheating thing

what is your scariest realistic inflation scenario? 3.5%? 5%?

That's fair.

My concern is that we are just fueling inflation (for a number of reasons)... So people who need it get some money now, but then get fucked by higher prices and overall cost of living down the line.

But I'm on the record as thinking our country is fucked pretty much no matter what, so might as well try to improve things in the near-term.

why is our country fucked no matter what

won't they just raise interest rates if inflation becomes a concern?

then your tax dollars are going towards just paying interest on the 20 some odd trillion in debt we got, or ya gotta just slash social security.

I see it as we kept interest rates low, let the good times roll, never corrected after the 2008 recession to put more bullets back into the chamber, the pandemic happened requiring just unloading everything we had, and now we are spent, where to curb inflation we raise interest rates, easy money dries up and while money never trickles down the up top tight butthole does. Probably the time to quickly raise interest rates would be this summer/fall where nobody will give a shit because stimulus cash and end of pandemic freedom spending going crazy.

then your tax dollars are going towards just paying interest on the 20 some odd trillion in debt we got, or ya gotta just slash social security.

And the stock market will stagnate or fizzle, probably.

Morning moves today.

Run 1 mile-30 Burpees

It was super fun.

Is it your boards goal to make all us fatties feel like pathetic losssars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back