• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLVIII: CANCEL REDSOXFANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
birdman you are like my musical sibling good lord dude

did you ever get into anything electronic - aphex, fatboy slim, moby, boards of canada, autechre?

I finally stopped getting cats because my wife won't let them live fully indoors and they just straight up get murdered by coyotes and other varmints up where I live.

can you imagine being a clempson fan rn praying for nc state to beat us and then to lose twice

birdman you are like my musical sibling good lord dude

did you ever get into anything electronic - aphex, fatboy slim, moby, boards of canada, autechre?

My electronic music interest was a bit before those acts. I did have a Boards of Canada album and like Moby, but if you asked me my favorite electronic bands I'd say Looper, Tricky, Massive Attack, Nightmares on Wax, Portishead...basically mid-90s trip-hop. Do Flaming Lips count as electronic? The Soft Bulletin and Yoshimi were heavily programmed.

i had a beagle named snickers because we were young and thought he looked like a snickers bar. needless to say, he became overweight

worst thing humans ever invented. second is facebook.

Now we have religious nut jobs on Facebook amplifying their insanity to the world. Great civilization.

I finally stopped getting cats because my wife won't let them live fully indoors and they just straight up get murdered by coyotes and other varmints up where I live.

how dare you stop feeding the coyotes

can you imagine being a clempson fan rn praying for nc state to beat us and then to lose twice

Yeah. Clemson and Wake have basically switched places this year.

There is little in life more disconcerting than hearing a 3yo in the bathroom yell “oh no, not again!”

Not sure why I didn't do this before, but was looking at rental car options for an upcoming trip in 2 weeks and like everywhere I looked was $100/day. Then wife looked on expedia, and sure enough like Thrifty and one other was offering cars for $30/day, but everyone else was still up around $100/day. Strange to have 2 companies with affordable cars and everyone else having supply issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back