• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TownieDeac what are the chances we can get more top 10 lists? I want Townie’s top 10 baby names of 2023, Townies top Celebrity breakups of 2023, Townie’s top 10 Amazon purchases of 2023. Townies top board posts. Feel free to add to the list.
Counterpoint: posters get asked for a top ten list based on a topic you provide without context.

You’re probably all watching the cotton bowl and masturbating to Ohio states defense

Can't believe you noobs didn't discover TOM & JERRY'S Deli until you did. I was going there weekly as a child on Sundays after church and getting the chicken tenders. Delicious but so 1992.

College Rankings:

Village Tavern
Putter's

None of my townie bros were putters men, as far as I know.

My sophomore year, just when I turned 21, one of my teammates didn't get a meal plan his senior year and instead went to putters every day. That's when I really got into it. Became a big part of my college experience.

Only went to roses a few times and never really enjoyed it. Lots of cheap pitchers to be had around town and thought they were all super rude there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back