• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoop alert but I am watching the game on delay now and goddamn Virginia tech is getting railed. This is very satisfying to watch

Yeah, I couldn’t watch the game until last night. Kept nodding off and rewinding. Still probably only saw maybe 60 percent of it, but very enjoyable!

I thought Blue Alert was for when it got too cold for people to stay outside.

Or maybe something along these lines…?

giphy.gif

Holiday schedule got me really mixed up.

Doesn’t feel at all like a Sunday!

Anyhow, got some extra time off now…gonna be chilling on a warm, pretty beach soon.

Happy New Year’s Eve everyone!

Me neither…not paying attention…mostly players just skipping the game looking towards the draft?

That, the portal, and players getting the message earlier this month that their wins really don't matter.

How am I supposed to take Harris Teeter seriously as a grocery store when they are out of ham hocks on New Year’s Eve?

How am I supposed to take Harris Teeter seriously as a grocery store when they are out of ham hocks on New Year’s Eve?
I had to go to two stores last night to find greens. Ingles and Harris Teeter had bunches of collards but I don’t mess with those. Usually our Ingles has tons of bagged collards this time of year but was out so I had to do bagged turnip greens from Teeter. Still counts.

Picking up a Honeybaked Ham which I’m always meh on but my wife loves. Will get to use the bone for red beans and rice at least.

I got the last package the grocery store had up here a couple of days ago. Interestingly, I had plenty of choice when it came to organic or conventional collard greens.

Well damn, now I wanna know what Townie's novel is about. Exciting. Best of luck.
Smart and sexy book editor living in DC gets caught up in a CIA plot to speed up global warming, and only he, and a busty EPA investigator he meets along the way, have the skills necessary to save the world. It’s gonna be called, The Townie.

Nah. Protagonist is an LA accountant with an Asian wife who posts a dock pic on Craigslist. Hilarity ensues.

Townie, try to keep it down to just one noose on the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back