• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most often recurring dream theme is some kind of gunfight. I'm usually running from someone or some group trying to kill me and without fail when we get to the decisive moment my gun fails to fire.

I have this same exact dream. I read somewhere it represents a lack of ability to control things in your life.

I hardly have dreams that I remember when I wake up. Kinda jealous

This is my favorite kill scene in the Friday the 13th movie franchise.

Usually when I remember dreams it’s because I woke up in the middle of it. Which means I didn’t complete the sleep cycle and I’ll be a groggy grumpy mess.

Usually when I remember dreams it’s because I woke up in the middle of it. Which means I didn’t complete the sleep cycle and I’ll be a groggy grumpy mess.

My wife has been out of town for 2 weeks which means I’ve got full responsibility for our dogs. We have a 15 year old that was just put on a diuretic so she has been waking up multiple times per night to ask for water (she’s tiny and ancient so she can’t get on/off the bed). It’s absolutely destroying my sleep. I feel like an absolute zombie.

How fucking good are everything flavored pretzel crisps?

He's partied at my neighbor's house before. She was a lowkey well known singer way back when (she started as Bo Didley's first backup singer and married his nephew). She's getting up there in age, but she still occasionally has some famous folks drop in to play music in her basement studio.

He's partied at my neighbor's house before. She was a lowkey well known singer way back when (she started as Bo Didley's first backup singer and married his nephew). She's getting up there in age, but she still occasionally has some famous folks drop in to play music in her basement studio.

I just assumed this was a guitardeac post.

Overheard in my class just now

Freshman Boy-"At least I don't change my hair color every time I get sad."

Freshman Girl-"Bitch, at least I'm not built like Kermit the Frog"

Bro, that shit was straight up brutal.

Overheard in my class just now

Freshman Boy-"At least I don't change my hair color every time I get sad."

Freshman Girl-"Bitch, at least I'm not built like Kermit the Frog"

Bro, that shit was straight up brutal.

See that's the kind of shit I miss in MS. All of their takedowns are just immature garbage.

HS kids can be freaking clever and funny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back