• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Vermont, Threeve: I wish I could figure it out but the world's upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would anyone know anything about a WR from Princeton, let alone any Ivy League player

A lot of people don’t know that pediatric dental is required under the ACA so they pay for their kids dental insurance and it can be a waste since you’ve already got free coverage

can you expound upon that? Our health insurance is through an employer and isn’t an exchange plan, so in that situation how would we access ACA dental benefits?

Filipino place across from my work finally open for lunch, dope. Bought to dig into some chicken adobo

One trait I really don’t enjoy about many SE Asian restaurants I try is how frequently there are traces of fish grease/ fish oil in many of the flavors. I’ve got a big side of green beans on this plate that I am excited about, but they taste like fish grease and it kinda ruins it for me.

Couch just got delivered. Gonna be a PITA to move in a couple months

Moving is right at the very top of terrible adult activities. Next time I have to move I’m definitely having someone just pack all my stuff and do everything.
I think if we were moving further, I’d hire movers. But the house is literally less than 1500 feet away from my place

Moving is right at the very top of terrible adult activities. Next time I have to move I’m definitely having someone just pack all my stuff and do everything.
it's about the worst thing a healthy adult with a stable job can do

i would say that if you have to use a truck it's worth hiring movers, but don't want to seem pretentious

it's not pretentious

moving sucks ass, but movers are pretty expensive, so I understand why it can be a hard choice for a young person to make

had an experience at a physician's office where the nurse/PA was very timid on drawing my blood -- missing on the first attempt -- so I just said "i'll come a different day" and went to a phlebotomist downtown and they stuck me like they didn't give a fuck, which is how you need to do it imo

Absolutely. I'm a 99lb weakling when it comes to having blood drawn, so if they don't get it right the first time there's a decent chance I'll get lightheaded, develop a cold sweat, and/or pass out.

HALFWAY THERE!

At first, I looked at your timestamp and thought you were talking about the business day.

There was 0% chance I was going to be able to pay movers to get from SC to UT. It was an absurd price.

I lived in I think 7 different places between 2008 and 2018. Being in my current house for 5 years has been such a nice change of pace.

Lol I’m currently packing my apartment to move to a new one down the street with a uhaul I have reserved.

Gotta say though, it’s a pretty different thing to pack/move a 1 bedroom apartment vs a house

Absolutely. I'm a 99lb weakling when it comes to having blood drawn, so if they don't get it right the first time there's a decent chance I'll get lightheaded, develop a cold sweat, and/or pass out.
This is me too. I was in the ED for dehydration once and the nurse was having trouble getting an IV in me. When she told me she was going to try to stick me again I passed out for about 10 seconds, then promptly sat up and projectile vomited across the wall.

Good times

Lol I’m currently packing my apartment to move to a new one down the street with a uhaul I have reserved.

Gotta say though, it’s a pretty different thing to pack/move a 1 bedroom apartment vs a house

Yeah. Just our garage gym is a couple of thousand pounds.

We have enough stuff that it would take 2 26’ moving trucks.

We have also made the decision that we are staying in our house until the kids go to college and are just going to make it what we want.

On the list is redoing the kitchen, a guest bath, the master bath, and an outdoor kitchen.

I've used packers and movers for my last two moves and my last move was 1 mile. Best money you can spend on a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back