• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT142: Back to the grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at my parents' a couple weeks ago, helping my Mom with something on AOL (hahaha) and I nudged into a shelf and it knocked over a whole pile of little floppy disks. Then underneath was a folder with my handwriting and I looked in it and found handwritten copies of my AOL/AIM buddy lists. Also a list of all my screen names from over the years. It was odd how many people I could still identify from their screen names.

I wonder if I logged into AIM if anyone else would be on.

I think my aversion to AIM as a 12 year old was the point when I first started hating new technology. I despised that shit.

I guess Ive always disliked people being messaging me pointless info.

I was at my parents' a couple weeks ago, helping my Mom with something on AOL (hahaha) and I nudged into a shelf and it knocked over a whole pile of little floppy disks. Then underneath was a folder with my handwriting and I looked in it and found handwritten copies of my AOL/AIM buddy lists. Also a list of all my screen names from over the years. It was odd how many people I could still identify from their screen names.
gJJfTLu.jpg

I've got the AIM app! There are 3 people I know that still use it other than the girls who started going on again at the same time as me.

what are the chances i can find and convince coolio to perform at my wedding?

coolio cannot be commanding 20 grand

i thought i saw a vid of him last year singing gangster's paradise in a dorm room

Yeah, but based on that vid you have to provide accompaniment. You're gonna want him to bring his crew.

my AIM name and Hotmail email were both WakeMan followed by some # I don't remember because I was super into wakeboarding. When I met with a family friend about going to WFU (fairly influential donor -- every bit helps!) she was like "oh wow WakeMan you must really want to go." yes, that's it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back