• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT142: Back to the grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh so much less. I really need to build a new training plan for my next race because I have negative motivation. also can't be putting on the lbs.

#azntoy has already cancelled one race and I have maybe seen her run once in a month.

Only known summer vacations at this point are one trip to the BEACH (Emerald Isle) in late July and one to the SHORE (Sea Isle City). Then likely a wedding in Charleston in October. There was talk recently of a Greenbrier weekend, but nothing set.

I've made quick refrigerator pickles a ton from our garden, but never real pickling/canning for long term preservation.

ugh so much less. I really need to build a new training plan for my next race because I have negative motivation. also can't be putting on the lbs.

What is your next race? There is an ultra that runs from Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock that I saw on thefacebook.com recently.

I thought RTQ took a few trips for marathons but I guess that's BUSINESS

What is your next race? There is an ultra that runs from Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock that I saw on thefacebook.com recently.

Ultimate Runner right now, but I still need to choose a 5k or 10k for May to keep my race-a-month streak alive. I've been planning to switch my focus to speed work for quite some time now, so I just need to find a plan for getting FAST and get my butt to the track.

EatLeadCommie needs to get one of these stickers.

Bl2Ba7YCUAAq5-I.jpg

dammit i can't remember my aim password. i would have figured it was the same one i had for everything at the time but it's not working. #fwp

I thought RTQ took a few trips for marathons but I guess that's BUSINESS

I was in DC a couple weeks ago for a 10 miler but that was visiting family not vacation. I haven't run a marathon outside of NC for a few years. But I have gone on marathon vacations in the past - New Orleans and San Francisco both in 2011.

I was in DC a couple weeks ago for a 10 miler but that was visiting family not vacation. I haven't run a marathon outside of NC for a few years. But I have gone on marathon vacations in the past - New Orleans and San Francisco both in 2011.

What was the trip to Boston?

Didn't you stay with DeacInVermont in his rustic cabin and have a syrup flight?

THE beach came from B&D answering my request to be more specific instead of just saying "the beach" because nobody knows where the hell you're going

b&d can do whatever he wants doe he's cool

What was the trip to Boston?

oh I forgot about that. went to the Boston College football game last fall then into Rhodey to visit a friend, and also the West Point game with my folks. I guess those count as mini-vacations. But they do not count as vacations for this year. :)

I do wish I was fast enough to run the Boston Marathon because I definitely want to.

Last week I saw a dude riding a motorcycle wearing the helmet from The Rocketeer.

i have fucking Michael Row Your Boat Ashore stuck in my head and i don't know what to do about it

I've got the intro song from True Blood going on loop in my head. It pairs nicely with the "Is America the most brain washed country" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back