• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT142: Back to the grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is going to be the first year I dont take a true vacation this summer, although I took a long weekend in Florida this past weekend, so that was nice. My parents have offered a trip to Spain this summer, but I think I'm going to have to pass it up because I'm #nervous about taking too much time off this year. We are planning to go on Safari a year from now, so I've got to be careful with how much time I take off.

Other than that, Ill be taking some long weekends for weddings, and am planning on taking advantage of the fact that I live at the beach this summer and hopefully my weekends will be vacation-like!

Are people who live at the beach allowed to complain about not having vacations? When I lived in Charleston I pretty much never left. I just let all my friends come visit me.

so too #nervous to start a thread but if tsy says it's ok i will but here's something i worked on:

The smartest and dumbest posters.

Let's do this.

Smartest:

5. IAppreciateIt
4. PhysDeac
3. ArlingtonDeac
2. DeacInBama
1. Deacon923

Dumbest:

10. zqglass
9. PhillyDeac
8. childressfor3
7. HONDO2
6. thedeacfan
5. Lectro
4. MACDeac
3. Mbadvisor
2. tbird
1. socaldeac

I'd put you on the smartest list :noidea: but it looks like you erred more to the side of #science w/ doctors

I made my first powerpoint in five years today. Glad it hasn't changed

Are people who live at the beach allowed to complain about not having vacations? When I lived in Charleston I pretty much never left. I just let all my friends come visit me.

We just take vacations in weird places

I'd put you on the smartest list :noidea: but it looks like you erred more to the side of #science w/ doctors

I agree with townie being on smartest...OGB deserves consideration, too. and the dumbest list looks pretty perfect.

mods, would you ban me or lock/delete the thread if i started it?

also thanks friends you are all smart on the chat thread even palma

I usually visit my parents at their beach house, so it's a going home trip combined with a beach trip. going home home is usually just reserved for holidays.

You saw that it was townie that posted the list, right leebs?

yes, which is why I responded by saying "I'd put YOU on the list" as I addressed him directly.

mods, would you ban me or lock/delete the thread if i started it?

I just don't know if it deserves/needs a thread. the 'dumbest' list is pretty widely recognized/agreed upon, so its inclusion will only lead to people getting butthurt as folks discuss their merit (or lack thereof). OTOH, a thread just about 'smartest' posters could be interesting, since there are various ways and fields in which someone can be intelligent.

aside: I'm feeling like a BAMF because I just got to translate a voicemail that was left en espanol on the chief's phone.

I'm not complaining about not enough vacation, I was just listing mine like everybody else! Also, for what it's worth, I didn't actually go to the beach at all last summer until labor day, so I'm trying to enjoy it more this year.

If you need to hold your boobs when you run you probably need a better sports bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back