• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIV – We’ve got all the social media we need right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
London is great because you can take the tube anywhere in the city. You can also take a train out of the city for day trips and come back same night

London is a super underrated international city IMO

London is great because you can take the tube anywhere in the city. You can also take a train out of the city for day trips and come back same night

But Bro, if we are gonna discuss European cities with excellent mass transit options and high walkability scores, we go to talk about Luxembourg.

But Bro, if we are gonna discuss European cities with excellent mass transit options and high walkability scores, we go to talk about Luxembourg.
I mean I think Europe in general is great for this. I am really grateful to be getting to spend a month in Europe this year for a sabbatical. Plan on doing lots of walking and mass transit

Thinking of joining my wife on a work trip to London in May - would be staying at the Heathrow Airport Raddison. I have never been to England before. Would it be super difficult/expensive to travel in and out of the city back to the airport every day?

Please let us know what you think of the Radisson.

Yeah, if you're exploring London, you'll want to take the Tube. And you can always get a hotel room in the city for a night if you're so inclined.

If you want to explore outside of London, based on where you are staying, it might be easier to rent a car rather than planning to use the trains.

London is the highest rated city in all of human history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back