• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Culture Question

This thread only hurts our guys. It was a terrible idea when it stated and has kept being bad.

I agree with Racer here. Fuck me.

Teague may have liked Wake but big red flag when a kid doesn't return to campus after NCAA tourney loss. It says things about the player, the coach, the program, all of it.

WakeForest22890--

What do you think culture change is/was if not student-athlete stuff?

Remind the last time I called a Deac a thug or a dirty player.

LOL. 1) I don't care to search your 23K+ posts, but I bet I could find an example of your specific request. 2) That buzz you hear is my point flying over your head.

If you can't substantiate your accusation, you should shut up.

By the way I am on the way to get lunch and then take a dump....do want video from the toilet bowl view?

You are that obsessed with me.

By the way I am on the way to get lunch and then take a dump....do want video from the toilet bowl view?

I'm having a hard time seeing a 60 year old adult getting so worked up over the internet and typing this.

Please post it here.

The elbows are part of playing with intensity and being physical. The woofing isn't an issue unless the player is talking shit to the the other team or ref. If so, the coach should talk to the player about focusing his enthusiasm so as not to get T'ed up. If the player continues, gassers. See the issue much more often in football.

The elbows are part of playing with intensity and being physical. The woofing isn't an issue unless the player is talking shit to the the other team or ref. If so, the coach should talk to the player about focusing his enthusiasm so as not to get T'ed up. If the player continues, gassers. See the issue much more often in football.

I thought the OP was being sarcastic? If not, then we might not deserve to have sports...

Are you arguing that you don't think Wellman means that with culture change? or are you arguing that students in general do that?

I don't think Wellman had a problem with how Ari and Tabb and Walker et cetera put on their socks. Pretty sure they put their socks on the same way Ish did. And it wasn't just solely their attitude on court or at practice. It was the whole enchilada.

I'll put it this way. When we lost to Cleveland State, Teague never came back to campus. He went straight into ensuring he was a mid 1st round pick mode. I don't think that sat well with Wellman at all. I call that a student athlete problem. If you have dozens of friends on campus, you are bummed you lost that game for yourself but also your school, your friends, etc... If you have been playing for draft position all season, then that continues to be your focus.

And I love Teague, I really do, but I sensed that that was the tipping point.

I know for an absolute fact that Jeff came back to campus after the Cleveland State loss. I sat next to him in class. He finished the semester and took his exams. You got some really bad info on that one...

I know for an absolute fact that Jeff came back to campus after the Cleveland State loss. I sat next to him in class. He finished the semester and took his exams. You got some really bad info on that one...

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Man, does anybody who has ever been somewhat sympathetic to Jeff [Redacted] have any of their facts straight?

Man, does anybody who has ever been somewhat sympathetic to Jeff [Redacted] have any of their facts straight?

People don't know shit about the players except for what happens on the court or shows up in the newspaper. Everything I ever "knew" came from being friends with a couple of players, and even some of that information has turned out to be untrue. Hell, we can't correctly decipher the players tweets most of the time.

Reactions: DG3
Says the person who claims Dave Odom kidnapped a coed.

And has emails from NATIONAL SPORTS WRITERS!!???OMG!! whose names he can't share, but who tell him all sorts of insider information.

Back