• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan Bitch Slaps Buzz

BC could be SLIGHTLY improving, they've had an offensive efficiency around 85-90 for most of the past month (lowest a 78.8 against Wake, highest a 98.8 last night against FSU) which as a side note is just really fricking bad. Their defense has been great the last three games though and is definitely improving as they slow the pace of the game down.

Wake almost certainly has more talent and game experience. They seem to have slightly more aberrations where their offense and defense comes together at the same time which is why I don't know if they're necessarily improving overall or not.

It's odd that they have 3 wins in the conference because they're awful. I think coaching does play a pretty large part in that.

I don't think Donahue has a high upside with that program but he's demonstrated that he's a better coach.

I read the title as "Dan Blitch slaps Buzz".

+1

I played flag football with Bart, I can definitely see him being firmly Bzzzout.

LOL

oh-the-ironing.jpg

(I assume this is a well known fact.)

Last edited:
%*)$*()#@$ = numbers

(I assume this is a well known fact.)

I haven't been here too long, so not enough for me to realize it I guess.

Last edited:
It's probably not okay that you're referring to them by their real names.

Yeah I know a lot of people know who I am but I'd still prefer quasi-anonymity that the message board typically affords

Good thing nobody knows who I am. I am a master of e-camouflage.

If anyone knows who I am, I'm sure it took them a split second to figure it out lol.

Back