• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Credibility Watch Thread Credibility Watch

I'm sure this is going to jinx us into a 30-point beatdown Tuesday, but one positive sign I've noticed from this year is that we've been very consistent on a game-to-game basis, if not always within those games. In the past, we would always seem to lay a couple of turds or have some inexplicable losses over the course of the season. So far, no single game has dropped our KenPom ranking by more than 2 spots

Manning earned three more seasons just from wearing that sweet blazer last night.

yes.

i believe the Danny Manning Credibility Watch Thread has garnered credibility.

I'm happy to report that despite the thoughts of a few haters, Danny Manning's credibility is alive and bigly fucking well.

2 and 16 to 9 and 9 in a year in ACC play. Thanks coach. Coach of the year. Fuck the rest.

Notice how when Wake starts playing well, bkf is nowhere to be seen?

What a huge, old, gaping, pussy.

Danny has shown maturation as an in game coach. His reluctance to switch to a zone when our guards were getting beat off the dribble repeatedly, really hurt us earlier in the year. He has used the zone masterfully in the last handful of agates and exploited matchups on the offensive end.

Haven't posted in forever, but I had to get on here and say how proud I am of this bunch of kids for exhibiting such toughness, mettle and resolve since the middle of conference play and really throughout the season. They've never really given up in any game and always continue to fight even when you think you should turn the channel and move "on to Cincinnati" like Coach Belichick. Certainly a reflection of the coaching and patience of Danny Manning, Coach Dolph and the other assistants.

Obviously, this is a coachable and tight-knit bunch of kids who seem to support each other through thick and thin, as well as maintain their poise and positivity, even in the face of adversity. it's a fun team to watch when they are gelling and now that the defense is showing improvement -- especially when it comes to 2nd half adjustments -- it seems like this team is ready to make some noise in the coming weeks of tourney play. If nothing else, it's very refreshing to see a WF team win important games at the end of Feb / beg of March, and put themselves in position to do more damage. Keep it going guys!

Now back to the shadows I go. #GoDeacs #GetBig&Hairy (not Giles)

I still think the hire was a ill advised risk. But Coach Manning and the team balled the fuck out this year.

I have loved watching them play and I'm hooked on Wake basketball again.

Glad to be back to being emotionally invested. Can't wait for the heartbreak!

Back