• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning replacement search thread

No. Right now.

I'm pretty sure if we went after an NBA assistant as our target they'd consider the job.

I'm pretty sure if we went after an NBA assistant as our target they'd consider the job.

Fred Hoiberg not working out so well for Nebraska this year. Beilein seems like the only good option from the NBA because he realized it was a bad fit and is going back to college. NBA coaches are real hit or miss. Ewing is the only one I can think of that is having a decent year. Stackhouse is failing at Vanderbilt. Calipari wasn't successful in the NBA, and is wildly successful in college. NBA and college don't seem to translate.

Billy Donovan not doing bad either. On the other side you have Chris Mullin, Lon Kruger, Mike Montgomery, and Leonard Hamilton. It's hit or miss.

Wonder if Beilein and Matta know how integral they are to Wake Forest fans' suffering between Butler, OCC, and WVU loss. Obviously the coaches remember these events but do they realize how those 3 top pretty much everything else post 2000 outside of Skip's death and hiring two fucking bozos.

Fred Hoiberg not working out so well for Nebraska this year. Beilein seems like the only good option from the NBA because he realized it was a bad fit and is going back to college. NBA coaches are real hit or miss. Ewing is the only one I can think of that is having a decent year. Stackhouse is failing at Vanderbilt. Calipari wasn't successful in the NBA, and is wildly successful in college. NBA and college don't seem to translate.

Kinda ridiculous to suggest Hoiberg and Stackhouse have failed when they haven't finished their first year.

Hammonds would leave one of the best run sports organizations in the world for Wake?

Yeah, let’s just destroy the playing legacy of all our greats.

Rusty and Chill were first.

Now we can do Duncan.

Maybe Paul and Howard afterwards!

How about Dane Fischer? He’s a young up and comer and is doing great work at William and Mary this year. Plus, both of his parents graduated from Wake.

Back