• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Coach Luncheon - Thursday: We are very lucky to have [Redacted]?

All jokes aside, this is seriously the type of forum a "proud fanbase" like ours needs to attend and continue to voice displeasure. Unfortunately, I feel like many people have already conceded that Bz is here to stay. I'm on the edge, but not ready to give up yet. If I lived in Winston or could miss work, I would be there in a heartbeat.

Any other fanbase would be grilling our clown of a coach with questions. I'm sure our fans will be quiet and not say a thing, just like at football and basketball games. We are part of the reason we are terrible because we accept mediocrity.

Any other fanbase would be grilling our clown of a coach with questions. I'm sure our fans will be quiet and not say a thing, just like at football and basketball games. We are part of the reason we are terrible because we accept mediocrity.

I hate this, but it's absolutely true. Wake people are just too polite to rock the boat.

I've had this same thought many times myself. We don't demand excellence from our athletic programs, and as a consequence, we don't get it. That isn't a coincidence.

I've had this same thought many times myself. We don't demand excellence from our athletic programs, and as a consequence, we don't get it. That isn't a coincidence.

^^^TRUTH^^^

Well said. Even among the most fervent fans, you get crapped on for expecting excellence and talking about how to get it.

THIS.IS.THE.PROBLEM!

I've felt it for years. As a fanbase, we accept mediocrity. We are ok with being ok. It is time to step up. Someone needs to ask some hard questions today. No golf claps for failing as an athletic department.

I've felt it for years. As a fanbase, we accept mediocrity. We are ok with being ok. It is time to step up. Someone needs to ask some hard questions today. No golf claps for failing as an athletic department.

Yep. Beat UNC or Duke every now and then and shoot free t-shirts and cows into the crowd and people are happy. We are like a minor league baseball team.

Yep. Beat UNC or Duke every now and then and shoot free t-shirts and cows into the crowd and people are happy. We are like a minor league baseball team.

Right now I wish that comparison was apt, but a minor league baseball team far outclasses us at this point.

Right now I wish that comparison was apt, but a minor league baseball team far outclasses us at this point.

At this point, yes. Historically though I think it works. Our fan base in general is happy when the team has a chance to win; when we lose it's no big deal as long as the kids had a good time and got to see the mascot.

[Redacted] talking now.

Wake Basketball ‏@TieDyeNation
Coach [Redacted]: Madison Jones is a player who does so many things well. He's fearless.

photo.php

The wake forest page for facebook page says its a great turnout. Garbage. Fire buzz and Wellman. Fucking toolbags.

Any updates to the conclusion of this adventure in culinary delights???

Back