• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Coach Luncheon - Thursday: We are very lucky to have [Redacted]?

Tried watching it.. had to stop.

Buzz is just so awkward.

"Jenn, you get clemson for us" spoken in robot voice.

Rainman.

So no one asked any tough questions? Did anyone ask any questions at all?

We are pussies who deserve the shitty athletics inflicted on us.

So no one asked any tough questions? Did anyone ask any questions at all?

We are pussies who deserve the shitty athletics inflicted on us.

I'm listening. They're all softballs.

Bzzz completely threw Cav under the bus at the end. "I just wish he would make a shot every once in a while."

Hey Bzzz, I just wish you would win a road conference game every once in a while, you moron!

Bz completely threw Cav under the bus at the end. "I just wish he would make a shot every once in a while."

Hey Bzzz, I just wish you win a road conference game every once in a while, you moron!

What a dick. Is he actively trying to piss people off?

What a dick. Is he actively trying to piss people off?
He really deserves to be publicly embarrassed with stats of how terrible of a coach he is. I hate him with a passion. Like I posted earlier, I would've been at this in a heartbeat, but I had classes at that time.

I disagree. That was a better performance. Said the right things and didn't throw anyone under any busses. Cav had a bad shooting night but he didn't want to tell him not to shoot and also spoke about his hustle play. He also explained weaknesses without obviously making excuses. Did say "to be honest" way too much.

Last edited:
I disagree. That was a better performance. Said the right things and didn't throw anyone under any busses. Cav had a bad shooting night but he didn't want to tell him not to shoot and also spoke about his hustle play. He also explained weaknesses without obviously making excuses. Did say "to be honest" way too much.

Yeah, it's tempting to just take a dump on Buzz, but he did a good job with the softballs he was given. He gave props to the guys who have been struggling and had a lot of great stuff to say about Daniel. First time I haven't been completely embarrassed listening to him speak... I just wish somebody would ask him a real question for once.

Please, one of you: ask him a real question. Just once.

Not worth watching, unless you just want to laugh at BuzzIn people.

At the 33 minute mark, this "question" was asked:

"First let me say, you are doing a fantastic job at Wake Forest, and we're very lucky to have you."

*Room spontaneously bursts into applause*

Seriously.

I am submitting an official request to have this individual's identity revealed.

A public shaming is in order.

"First let me say, you are doing a fantastic job at Wake Forest, and we're very lucky to have you."

Seriously.

That is exactly why my crew didn't go. Who needs to eat a crappy lunch and listen to that bullshit?

That is pathetic. Yet not rock bottom.

If that had said spontaneously combusts, I would have believed that.

I suppose it's lucky to have syphilis rather than aids.

Seriously.

Was this guy wearing a UNC t-shirt?

Back