• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs game thread

Assuming we do forfeit our remaining schedule, Fields and Green ought to start next game.

The experiment is over. Call Brad Stevens again. Hell, even call Pete Gillen or Jeff Jones. It couldn't get any worse than today.

fire everyone except LaRue and bring Childress in for the rest of the season.

I think dv7 is considering a movement that includes prison and possible anal penetration, that seems pretty strong.....

I'm currently making a "pros and cons" chart on this. It's gonna be a nail-biter. Just like being pounded in the ass would have me biting on pillows in prison. (that goes in the "con" section, btw.)

The experiment is over. Call Brad Stevens again. Hell, even call Pete Gillen or Jeff Jones. It couldn't get any worse than today.

Why call? Do we need to record a laugh track for the new Rob Schneider sitcom?

Watching this game
=
painful-play.jpg

Elbowed Wood in the grill. Didn't look too fierce but it was intentional

Actually was glad to see Travis do it. He had been fouled and knocked down on the previous two or three plays. He was getting fouled during his move into the lane when he threw a high bo. He made a statement and I'm glad to see somebody has balls to say "enough of this shit".

Good.news.gang: next game is at Cameron.

Gonna be so bad ESPN might actually not put duke on tv for once.

I definitely saw the ref signal 2 on the Green tip. Did he get credit for it?

did anyone else just see Buzz say 'Fuck me' while they had a close up of him on TV at the end of the game?

Is that what he said? It looked like way too many words to me. I thought he was repeating some yoga mantra- something akin to "serenity now"

Bonner hit the nail on the head--the greatest mystery is that Wake has not played hard.

That is on the players, but it is also on the head coach. Home ACC game...utterly ridiculous.

How do you know the players didn't play hard? What does that mean exactly? I say they played poorly against players who are more skilled and athletic. The fact that they missed shots doesn't mean they didn't play hard. That's just announcers trying to fill airtime with bogus crap.

Back