• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dirtiest basketball player in HS?

the absurdity of the officiating in that video reminded me of SAC vs. LA in 2002. I don't know what surprises me more, that the kid didn't get thrown out, or that one of the parents on the other team didn't beat his ass in the parking lot after the game.

Pos rep for the Kings reference.

Phons, #2 was just a guy shoving someone for a rebound. It's cheap but not that bad.

you're right I should just be pinata and let anyone say anything they want.

What's your feeling about personal responsibility?

Only a hatefilled idiot of the first order would think RJKarl did this himself.

I see an uncoordinated fat kid being too slow and late making plays on the ball. The push (I think that was 3 or 4) was in many ways the worst foul of the bunch. 1 is nothing. 6 is an over the back. 5 is the one where the kid got jacked up pretty good, but he's like a kid my size tryng to take it past an offensive lineman. I guess we know now that the immovable object is gonna win that battle.

Sitting here I am chuckling. Racer comes to the thread blustering and attacking me...now that most of the people agree with me in some form, he has stopped the insults.

You know you can say you were wrong and shouldn't immediately attack anything and everything I say.

You could even say,"Yep you do have some experience and contacts in basketball."

Nah that's a bridge too far. I'll be happy with a baby step.

Stop making threads all about you.

Yeah, after 1,3, there would be a fight after 5.

This.

If I was still playing, it probably wouldnt have lasted 'til the 5th. If I was still coaching or one of the parents, I would have officially denounced the fight and criticized the refs for letting it get out of hand while on the inside I would be pleased that my guys stood up for each other and kicked his butt!

This.

If I was still playing, it probably wouldnt have lasted 'til the 5th. If I was still coaching or one of the parents, I would have officially denounced the fight and criticized the refs for letting it get out of hand while on the inside I would be pleased that my guys stood up for each other and kicked his butt!

Bingo....

These are all bad, some worse than others. If you think these fouls are ok then you're just flaming rj or you suck at basketball. It's clear the kid knows he is terrible so he just plays "defense" by swinging at people.

I pretty much agree with this. with the exception of #5 which is a flagrant foul b/c he didn't really go for the ball, they are all hard, uncoordinated fouls (#4 was a punkish frustration foul adn probably should have been called an intentional as well). They are bad fouls, but don't look intentionally dirty.

The things that ticked me off most was the attitude of 34 after all of the fouls, especially him smiling after #5. Growing up in the area of the country I did, I knew a lot of dudes like that, who basically got all of their self worth from their mass and the fact that they could push/intimidate people.

Last edited:
The worst thing about situations like this is that the refs and the coaches are making it the player's problem to stick up for themselves. If I see my buddy get disemboweled on the way down the lane, I'm going to stick up for him. If I go over and push the kid and start a fight, I probably get suspended for a string of games, not to mention any disciplinary action from the school. The alternative is I let it continue, and then on the next play he puts someone else in the hospital. All because of the ineptitude of the officials and the coaches.

Thank you for clarifying grammar for me.

I was asking a question.....i wasn't trying to jab you.

As I said earlier we agree on your major position.

Not trying to start anything....sorry if you think I was.......

I was asking a question.....i wasn't trying to jab you.

As I said earlier we agree on your major position.

Not trying to start anything....sorry if you think I was.......

Thanks. Then in that case, my answer is No. I will delete all my other posts now.

as someone who coached freshmen basketball. After foul number 5, I would have been furious at my team had no one stepped up and got in that kids face. I would have more than likely have flipped shit on the opposing coach. The smirk that little fat fuck gives when he is at the foul line talking to the official is bullshit.

Clearly these refs have to be friends of our resident ref here. Anyone with a pulse would have ejected that porker after that 5th foul. What an embarrassment to human life that kid is, and what a joke those officials are.

Had this son of a bitch committed that 5th foul on me, I with out a doubt, would have gotten up and thrown a punch at that fat puke. I can handle most of those other fouls, but the fact that #5 didn't cause him to get ejected is a complete joke.

Phons, #2 was just a guy shoving someone for a rebound. It's cheap but not that bad.

Actually, the kid came down with the ball with his foot on the line. So he should have been called for out of bounds :thumbsup:

Back