• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you eat alone with the opposite sex?

Lunch?

• Of course

Votes: 77 90.6%
  • Yes, but my SO would not like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I stand with Mike Pence

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Doofus only eats with Numbers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
“‘If there's alcohol being served and people are being loose, I want to have the best-looking brunette in the room standing next to me,’ Pence said.”

“‘If there's alcohol being served and people are being loose, I want to have the best-looking brunette in the room standing next to me,’ Pence said.”

Good luck w that homecheeze. I also heard a story where he had congressmen over for a sit down dinner and would constantly call into the kitchen to his wife: "Mother, Mother, could you bring in some more rolls."

karen-pence-mike-pence-karen-whitaker-1475583404-compressed.jpg

I literally had dinner last night with a woman who wasn't my wife.

It was an employee who just received a promotion. She is married. Her husband couldn't join. My wife is in Dallas for work.

We had a lovely meal, each had a glass of wine, and we didn't have sex. Weird, I know.

Sorry, Mike.

So weird conservatives in DC where all their shitty ideas come from pent up sexual frustration, got it.

LOLZ the only thing those policies prove is how rapey and repressed corporate conservatives are.

I am assuming you read this article?

If so, strange one to choose to support your position.

Why? My position is that organizations are putting rules in place to protect themselves from either the reality or the fabrication of their employees/representatives harassing people. I'm not saying anything about the underlying behavior, just that the policies are being put in place.

LOLZ the only thing those policies prove is how rapey and repressed corporate conservatives are.

I'm not denying that. Hence the policies to protect them from themselves.

I have lunch with female friends occassionally. My significant other has lunch with guy friends on occasion. We're both fine with it. It's called trust.

We have discussed it and we apply it both ways.

To be fair, I cheated on my first wife and this is a way to help my current wife know that I won't do that again. I didn't have this rule the first time around, but I think it's wise.

The weird part is that Pence has RULES about this shit. Like, I don't routinely go out to eat with chicks, but the prospect doesn't freak me out and I certainly don't need a rule against it.

Makes me think he has some kind of rapey tendencies he's trying to repress. Like our buddy deacondeuse69 who did a tour of duty in the Philippines and when he returned wouldn't even crank it anymore because he was afraid it was unfaithful to his wife. Made us all realize that some super shady shit must have gone down over there.

I like that Pence also can't attend an event where alcohol is served without his wife being there. Is he like Will Farrell in Old School? If left unsupervised, will he just lose all control and get hammered and take out his dick?

Again, this is so important that Pence has a RULE about it.

The weird part is that Pence has RULES about this shit. Like, I don't routinely go out to eat with chicks, but the prospect doesn't freak me out and I certainly don't need a rule against it.

Makes me think he has some kind of rapey tendencies he's trying to repress. Like our buddy deacondeuse69 who did a tour of duty in the Philippines and when he returned wouldn't even crank it anymore because he was afraid it was unfaithful to his wife. Made us all realize that some super shady shit must have gone down over there.

Better to avoid temptation than to accidentally rape someone.

Back