• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

duke Game Thread (Thursday, 7:30, ESPN)

Dashawn Jones fucking blows. He shouldn’t be on the roster. He can’t cover and he had two absolutely unacceptable penalties, in addition to allowing the TD to tie it at 21. Kid sucks and shouldn’t be on the field.

Howell, Maye, Cunningham, DJU / peak Clemson….and Greyson fucking dook due. One of these is not like the other
Malik didn’t intercept those 8 balls at UL

We lost most of those games with a million dollar quarterback

Watching Mitch’s turnovers brought back memories of Sanchez with the Jets and his butt fumble.

Clawson just came off one of his better coaching performances against PITT two weeks ago and y’all wanting to can his ass. Guess public school education is where I should send my kidz

We all talk about the leash of Griffis. How about clawson’s leash?

Undisciplined bullshit like that is a reflection of your coaching staff. He’s blown at least 4 games the last 2 seasons.

I don’t want Clawson gone

But we’re 2-9 in our last 11 ACC games

That’s worse than the late Grobe years
You're right. Grobe's last season was 2-6, but he was 3-8 over his last 11 and that was his worst 11 game stretch.

This team couldn't beat the Clemmons Broncos!
I watched Rhode Island high school D2 football last Friday and I’d guess one of those teams could have given either of these teams a run for their money. This was a truly terrible football game.

Back