• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY BACK UP Wake Forest vs #8 Louisville game thread

Beautiful look right there by Collins. Showing real growth in his passing. When teams are doubling him like this I like pushing him to the mid post and giving him more space to pass.

I've never once argued injuries are not a matter of luck. I've argued control of the ball and where is goes is clearly not a matter of luck.

I'd agree with that in most cases.

But if i lose my dribble and it goes off of your arm when your back is turned is that me being skillful? Or you being unskillful?

BC has done an amazing job of spreading fouls around. Only one player with three.

I'd agree with that in most cases.

But if i lose my dribble and it goes off of your arm when your back is turned is that me being skillful? Or you being unskillful?

If my back is turned to the man (you) dribbling the ball, then that is unskillful by me, and should it bounce off my arm OOB then there was no luck involved as I had poor defensive technique.

In what situation would it be better than wrong to have your back turned to the man dribbling/possessing the ball?

No luck in your hypothetical, I'm afraid.

that on Collins was so bad in so many ways - he's running to get to a spot and catch a pass and the BC guy is not in position at all nor is he even really trying to defend there - just somewhat in the right place at the right time

Back