• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Streak for the Cash (NWT)

Seems like you also get 10k for just having the most wins. Wonder how many people are scouting how to get the most number of games in by picking the shortest duration games and forfeiting when appropriate

I think it's a pretty easy prop, but you'll be tied up from 6pm-1am if you do it.

Yeah I'm going with smart picks this month over a lot of picks. I'll go with the political one though for an easy win.

Going to bote with my heart and take the Dems on the prop pick.

Arsenal is probably going to cost me my ONE GAME streak this afternoon anyway.

Going to bote with my heart and take the Dems on the prop pick.

Arsenal is probably going to cost me my ONE GAME streak this afternoon anyway.

what the hell, arsenal. i try to follow your silly sport in real-time on my phone and can't find a scoreboard with a damn game clock. you're winning 3-0 in the second half. wtf did you do?

Just signed up this AM - got W1 with some random hockey pick at 8am. Is the Wake Boards group password Godeacs? It's saying invalid password to me.

My stats on the app say that my all-time record is 108 wins and 106 losses. Longest win streak of 8 and longest losing streak of 5.

I am pretty terrible at this apparently.

Yeah, that password isn't correct.

Also, anybody know how to set your espn account with your boards username?

Try godeacs lower case for the other boards one. As Doofus said, the BSD one (where everyone in it is active) doesn't have a password it's just "Blogger So Dear."

On the website just click the little gear icon next to your entry name and you should be able to change it from there.

Yeah, godeacs doesn't work either.

NCF (#21 Clemson @ Wake Forest): How many OFFENSIVE YARDS will Clemson record in the 1st Quarter?
100 Yards or Fewer -- 10.6%
101 Yards or More -- 89.4%

Now what's the objective again? Does the whole thing reset every 30 days or something?

Back