• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Streak for the Cash (NWT)

Get the longest streak of wins of the month and win $20k. If you get the longest streak plus go over 25 wins then you get whatever the stash is. It rolls over from the previous month if nobody hit it and resets to $20k if someone does. This month if you have the longest streak and hit at least 25 games you win $40k.

Sometimes users are just stupid (shocking). Hornets were favored in Vegas last night and over 97% of people picked the Heat anyway.

I always imagined you looking like Biff. I kinda see it, but it's somewhat crushing to now know that your comments aren't coming from your avatar picture. I'll keep up the image though because I'm a fan.

Born on the final day of Woodstock. The real one, not the one in 1999.

Can we get an ESPN prop for when Bill Simmons gets fired from/leaves ESPN?

I'm going to avoid all the European nonsense today and take my 3 streak to the Hornets over the Hawks.

I'm playing it since I'm at zero. I almost took Clemson under 100 yards in the first quarter...was bummed I didn't.

Back