• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Yeah, we should train cops not to be racist. Tell me how that goes.

Because there is no distance between mandatory 6 month prison sentences for a person protecting themselves and racist cops? Perhaps you should step away from the keyboard.

Fortunately, I already got off on destroying your little due process argument earlier.

You serious? Your argument is that a cop justly decides if someone can be afforded due process or not.

The cop's innocence until proven guilty runs contrary to the victim's same assumption. At the end it doesn't matter if the cop is found guilty thus the victim is innocent. The victim is already dead. Justice has already been administered without due process.

Because there is no distance between mandatory 6 month prison sentences for a person protecting themselves and racist cops? Perhaps you should step away from the keyboard.
I can't tell if you all are purposefully putting words in my mouth, or if I wasn't clear enough. I'm talking about killing - nothing less. I'm talking about pulling a gun on an suv full of kids at a gas station for playing loud music, and shooting at them when they pull away. I'm talking about a group of cops shooting a guy 2 dozen times outside a strip club because he was holding his wallet. The prideful vigilante gun culture in this country is toxic.

Fortunately, I already got off on destroying your little due process argument earlier.

You also think the people of Ferguson have a murderous streak through them. you stated:

"Originally Posted by Junebug View Post
Whoever she is (she identified herself only as "Josie"), she's smart to call in anonymously. Considering what was done to the liquor store, she'd be dead by tomorrow."

Of course no one else has been killed or maimed since the death of Michael Brown, but in junebug's world, there are murderers waiting to pounce in Ferguson.

He has no evidence. All junebug has is arrogance and hatred to make this despicable statement.

Last edited:
Can a person convert to being Amish?

A massive number of police are moving in on a totally peaceful group of people. they are threatening to arrest who stays and telling the media to move as well.

The cops are wearing gas masks, they have riot shields and have the guns drawn.

I can't tell if you all are purposefully putting words in my mouth, or if I wasn't clear enough. I'm talking about killing - nothing less. I'm talking about pulling a gun on an suv full of kids at a gas station for playing loud music, and shooting at them when they pull away. I'm talking about a group of cops shooting a guy 2 dozen times outside a strip club because he was holding his wallet. The prideful vigilante gun culture in this country is toxic.

What do either of those have to do with someone being killed in self-defense?

What do either of those have to do with someone being killed in self-defense?
Are you serious? Both killings were self defense claims. The guy at the gas station "thinks" he sees a gun in the suv, the cops think the guy at the strip club has a gun in his hand, and on and on and on. What world are we living in where this is all an acceptable price for our 2nd amendment rights?

Are you serious? Both killings were self defense claims. The guy at the gas station "thinks" he sees a gun in the suv, the cops think the guy at the strip club has a gun in his hand, and on and on and on. What world are we living in where this is all an acceptable price for our 2nd amendment rights?

there is a difference between self-defense claims and self-defense.

thanks lawyers

You are changing what you said (don't blame you). You said "automatic 6 month jail sentence for any killing in self defense". That is just crazy.

You are the one that can't be serious. As Skins says, huge difference between made up self defense claims and actual self defense. By saying that anyone who kills anyone in self defense should go to jail is insane. You are punishing someone for deciding they don't wantt to die. That's crazy talk.

so, i'm reading an article about lance armstrong notice this in the comments section:

Traitor-in-Chief YeahBut • 9 minutes ago
OBAMA IS WAGING A WAR AGAINST PEOPLE OF EUROPEAN DESCENT. Look at what he has done to Lance Armstrong, and look at what is is doing in Furgenson. Let the legal system take care of Armstrong, why is Obama forcing the whole justice department to investigate him, just as he is doing in furgenson??? aLSO, what about all those black athlets who cheat, OBama is completely ignoring.

Also, Warren Buffett is buying GM stock. Buffett supports Obama, Obama gives taxpayer dollars to buffett companies. How can you NOT be angry????????????

UgIRRv8.jpg

Back