• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fantasy Football 2011

alright

Matt Ryan v. Indy or
Fitz v. the Jets

I'm leaning Ryan, but the Colts are so bad on D, they may not throw much

That is really tough. You're right, I'm thinking that Michael Turner just has a field day, although I would expect a few throws to White and Jones early before they get up big.

The Jets secondary is... phenomenal. But you know that. Johnson is really their main receiving threat, and he will be on Revis Island. Imo you have to go Ryan simply because Fitz has such a difficult matchup.

A probable Julio Jones against Indy or Shonn Green against Buffalo? I also have Denarius Moore against Denver on my bench but to me that is a risk with the Oakland QB situation.

A probable Julio Jones against Indy or Shonn Green against Buffalo? I also have Denarius Moore against Denver on my bench but to me that is a risk with the Oakland QB situation.

Help Please

Actually I am going to throw another wrinkle into my question. I can also sit Chris Johnson and start Shonn Greene. Is this smart and what should I do based on what I have available with Shonn Greene, Chris Johnson, Julio Jones and Denarius Moore. My gut says start Julio and Chris Johnson, but something says start Shonn Greene over CJ.

Who do you guys recommend playing:

Jay Cutler vs. Phi or Matt Schaub vs. Cle

ESPN projects the same number of points for each and I'm not sure who to start...

Thanks, what if you had the option to pick up Cassel from waivers vs. Mia? Miami's defense seems bad enough to make me legitimately considering signing him for one game (Cam Newton on bye week)

Are you in a PPR league? Thinking I like Holmes and Boldin for you.

Thanks, what if you had the option to pick up Cassel from waivers vs. Mia? Miami's defense seems bad enough to make me legitimately considering signing him for one game (Cam Newton on bye week)

Are you in a PPR league? Thinking I like Holmes and Boldin for you.

My situation exactly. Cam on a bye week, picked up and playing Cassel

Who should I play B. Jacobs against the Pats and no Bradswaw or Brandon Marshall against the chiefs, also I already have victor cruz starting.

Thanks for nothing on the help, but glad I started Julio Jones. He is bawse today.

just seeing this, hope you went shonn greene over CJ. I would honestly probably drop Johnson at this point if it were possible.

just seeing this, hope you went shonn greene over CJ. I would honestly probably drop Johnson at this point if it were possible.

No worries and I did go with Shonn Greene. Problem with dropping Johnson is that there are no better options to go with in the RB FA pool.

My thoughts are yuck but I think I would go with Tebow. His upside is better than McCoy for fantasy purposes. I have been banished to the hell that is Cleveland for years now and so even with Sunday Ticket I painstakingly sift through tons of Browns coverage every week. They are garbage and I wouldn't touch McCoy at this point.

picked up Tebow. We'll see how he does, but at least McCoy did nothing. Fucking Torain/Shanahan.

Titans giving CJ his (last) wake up call:

(KFFL) The Tennessee Titans could move on from the contract of RB Chris Johnson after this season, after paying him just $13 million. Johnson has $17 million of $30 million on his new contract guaranteed, but it's guaranteed for injury only, not for diminished production. Only $8 million of the $17 million does not convert to skill guarantee until the fifth day after the waiver period in 2012. The team could release Johnson for a decline in productivity after one season despite his long-term extension, and they won't owe him anymore than $13 million for this year. His $8 million salary next year de-escalates by $300,000 if he does not reach 1,000 yards rushing this year.

Can't say as I blame them. No use chasing good $$ after bad. Cut your losses if he doesn't get with it. If this happens his next contract would be VERY incentive laden.

fucking chris johnson. he still only had 10 points, but i bench him and its the best game of the year for him. i hate him so so much.

Completely depends on the rest of your team. If you have solid other WRs you can consistently start and needed a TE, then sound like a good trade. If you're expecting Lloyd to start every week and you had a semi-decent TE, then not as sure.

Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson are my other two WR's. Greg Olsen was my TE. does that make you like the trade a little more?

Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson are my other two WR's. Greg Olsen was my TE. does that make you like the trade a little more?

Yeah, I like it. Hopefully AJ is healthy and can play next week. I made a trade yesterday of Jackie Battle and Roddy White for AJ in our long-running Wake league so hoping for some top production from him.

My other RBs are AP, Gore and Benson so I made sure to sell high on Battle. My WRs are AJ Green, Santonio Holmes and Antonio Brown so I could definitely use AJ over Roddy if he is able to play.

Back