• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fantasy Football Thread 2023-24

Had burrow and Mixon was looking like a monster night after that burrow to mixon touchdown pass in the first half. And it all goes to shit. Least i scored enough points that I could still pull out this week

Last edited:
Pick 2...first time I've been frozen on what to do with my lineup all year

De'Von Achane off the IR but explosive AF
Devin Singletary with no Pierce
Brandon Aiyuk against the crap TB secondary

I’m not sure achane is going to be active so I’m rolling with singletary.

Achane and Aiyuk. Texans rush game is absolute garbage and this feels like a Murray-Stroud battle

Welllll Achane in injury tent and singletary a TD. Still think process was right lol
That's where I was at but was reaallllyy tempted to go Singletary over one of the others, mostly Achane, but feared regretting it with him busting a 80 yard run to the house.

ah well

My fantasy football has become like my wake fandom the last several years. Whenever I am going good, it's like clockwork that something will immediately happen to derail my season.

this year it is Watson and Burrow my 2 starting QBs out for the year in the same week after my team finally got healthy and I was climbing back into playoff position.

Just lost by 0.7 points because Kelce had a drop and a fumble in the fourth quarter.

Somebody out there is starting Pickens, Cooper, and Evans this week in their semis.

Should i start Stafford or Murray tomorrow in my finals?

Back