• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fantasy Football Thread 2023-24

Who should i start for my 2 WR and 1 flex spots?

DK Metcalf
Diontae Johnson
Michael Thomas

Deon Jackson
Javonte Williams
Breece Hall.

Brandin Cooks, George Pickens, or Jonathan Mingo for my flex spot? I guess Dortch could be considered too.

Brandin Cooks, George Pickens, or Jonathan Mingo for my flex spot? I guess Dortch could be considered too.
Cooks is the lower risk play IMO but I think Pickens is going to be very good.

I started Drake London in one league and Tee Higgins in another.

Both put up 0 fantasy points on the day

My brother is in my auction league and we have never traded til now (probably close to 20 years). He had Rodgers and was freaking out. He was going to play Ridder and Pickett. He threw out wanting to trade Ja’Maar Chase for a QB. I traded Daniel Jones, Hall and Wilson for Chase and Ridder. Now my WR are Chase, Adams and Olave. I hated to give up Hall but I’m happy to be rid of the Jets players.

I love the Fields/Moore stack and am hoping for a poor man's version of 2020 Allen and Diggs.
I'm not taking any victory laps on this yet, but am feeling a good bit better on this than I was. It's nice to have your match-up already won by Thursday night.

What a bummer Week 1 was for my team. Dobbins done with the Achilles, Wilson crushed by Rodgers's Achilles, Andrews out, the Bears and Dotson ranging from busts to disappointments, Achane a healthy scratch. Things are looking up, but I dug myself quite the hole to start the year.

Yeah I've got Dotson in the dynasty league on the Pit and not much to do there other than hope Howell gets better or hope he finds a good landing spot sometime. Howell threw it like 50 times last night and 10 total targets to Dotson/Terry. Howell just relying on running backs and tight ends for his checkdowns it feels like

I spent almost all my FAAB on Achance. My whole season pretty much rests on him becoming a top-5 RB.

My WR1 (Chase) and WR2 (Lamb) are under-performing. Also need Richardson to stay healthy, think he can be top-5 QB if so.

Saw my first ever trade to actually get vetoed yesterday, still not sure how I feel about it.

It was in dynasty (not the Pit league), and a new player to the league has absolutely decimated his team's future by trading away draft picks before this season started. One of those trades was multiple first round picks for Kyle Pitts. Apparently he is very upset with how Kyle Pitts has performed to start this year and yesterday accepted an offer that was Deuce Vaughn and Joshua Kelley for Kyle Pitts. That trade probably doesn't even make sense in redraft, but it is otherworldly terrible in dynasty, especially considering what he paid for Pitts about 6 months ago.

I'm normally a never-veto kind of fantasy football player, but I felt like I had to veto that one. Biggest thing I'm worried about is that he's going to run his team into the ground eventually and then quit the league because he doesn't like/understand dynasty. HIs team is competitive now, but it's full of aging veterans and he has very few draft picks to use to add any youth.

In a 10 team league, which i don’t particularly like, but is what it is. We don’t have many bench spots so forces you to make some tough decisions on drops, and in general during bye weeks. Someone dropped DJ Moore and I picked him up Wednesday. My RBs are now

Pollard
Bijan
Kyren Williams

Bn - Breece Hall, Javonte Williams

WRs are

Kupp
DJ Moore

Bn - Christian Watson, DK Metcalf, Diontae Johnson.

Im a sucker for upside, especially in a 10 team league. Considering dropping either Javonte Williams or Diontae Johnson for Tyjae Spears. Idk, feels weird but would pay off if Derrick Henry ever missed time.

In a 10 team league, which i don’t particularly like, but is what it is. We don’t have many bench spots so forces you to make some tough decisions on drops, and in general during bye weeks. Someone dropped DJ Moore and I picked him up Wednesday. My RBs are now

Pollard
Bijan
Kyren Williams

WRs are

Kupp
DJ Moore

Im a sucker for upside, especially in a 10 team league. Considering dropping either Javonte Williams or Diontae Johnson for Tyjae Spears. Idk, feels weird but would pay off if Derrick Henry ever missed time.
7is it a dynasty? if not, i wouldnt do either of those. guess if you really wanted him id drop DJ since hes injured, plays on a putrid offense and you already have 2 other bench WRs

Saw my first ever trade to actually get vetoed yesterday, still not sure how I feel about it.

It was in dynasty (not the Pit league), and a new player to the league has absolutely decimated his team's future by trading away draft picks before this season started. One of those trades was multiple first round picks for Kyle Pitts. Apparently he is very upset with how Kyle Pitts has performed to start this year and yesterday accepted an offer that was Deuce Vaughn and Joshua Kelley for Kyle Pitts. That trade probably doesn't even make sense in redraft, but it is otherworldly terrible in dynasty, especially considering what he paid for Pitts about 6 months ago.

I'm normally a never-veto kind of fantasy football player, but I felt like I had to veto that one. Biggest thing I'm worried about is that he's going to run his team into the ground eventually and then quit the league because he doesn't like/understand dynasty. HIs team is competitive now, but it's full of aging veterans and he has very few draft picks to use to add any youth.
That’s tough if money is involved. I was in a baseball dynasty league and guys quit cause their teams sucked. Couldn’t fill the spots.

Pollard
Bijan
Kyren Williams

WRs are

Kupp
DJ Moore

I think Tyae's a solid player, but I don't know how much upside there is in this Titans offense, especially if they give up on Tannehill and trot out Willis or Bananarama. In a shallow 10-teamer, I'd have to think there are better handcuffs out there.

Back