• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite fast food fried chicken

Chicken

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
chicky.jpg

I put tenders, but it feels like a copout. I would definitely go with Bojangles given the choices, and maybe give a shout out to Smithfields, but they're not really on a business level with those other joints.

Zaxby's doesn't have bone in, fried chicken per se. Just tenders and wings.

Last edited:
Voted Bojangles. Used to be a big Hardees fried chicken fan back in the day, when you were able to get it fresh/not dry. Price's in Charlotte is the best, though.

Agree that Hardee's was good.

Zaxby's is awful. Be serious.

Fried chicken has to include the bone? No such thing as a fried chicken sandwich?

Feel like the definition of fried chicken being chicken that's fried is pretty straightforward.

If you were invited to a picnic where they said there was going to be fried chicken and you showed up and there was nothing but a bunch of Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, would you be a bit surprised ?

Fried chicken has to include the bone? No such thing as a fried chicken sandwich?

Feel like the definition of fried chicken being chicken that's fried is pretty straightforward.

Nah

Most of the fried chicken I eat is in wing form and you can't get decent wings at any fast food joint.

Zaxby's does have bone-in wings though. But I can see that in this case moonz is just trying to rate them for straightforward bone-in action on the bigger stuff, so in that case leaving Zaxby's/Raising Cane's/etc out is acceptable.

If you were invited to a picnic where they said there was going to be fried chicken and you showed up and there was nothing but a bunch of Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, would you be a bit surprised ?
Yeah, because then they should have said there'd be fried chicken sandwiches.

But if they only had a bunch of Chick-Fil-A fried chicken sandwiches and Raising Can'es chicken fingers, I'd be like aight.

I do agree with Cookout's post. Poll makes sense when you are asking about bone-in fried chicken.

Voted Bojangles, but Smithfield's is my favorite (it's only regional, I know).

I haven't eaten fried chicken in years, but does Roy Rogers still have fried chicken? Are there any Roy Rogers left? Their fried chicken used to be amazing. And then take it to the fixins bar to load it up with the free tomatoes and pickles.

You must go to a lot of barbecues where they serve burgers and dogs

Back