• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite fast food fried chicken

Chicken

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some operators are superior to others but you usually do pretty well in the corporate stores. You just have to be dialed in with the Charlotte mafia to know which are which.

There is a new one on US 1 just south of Sanford that is magical.

I agree. Bos qualitly is suspect on the cajun filet

I suspect corporate fuckery because they have to pay biffs Poonthers millions for sucking

They defs have quality control issues. The GA ones are pretty suspect, so much so that I dont bother since they are all super outside the city. When you go to rural nc and you get the stores with 90 white fat rednecks working there, hooooooboy those are the truth. I had a cajun filet add bacon egg & cheeg somewhere near Lake Tahoma NC this summer and it was the truth.

Popeys fwied still betta tho.

ifyou buy a rotiseri chicn (sp?) from a grocery store and then go home and fry it that's the best

I love Bo's and have it whenever I go south, but anyone who thinks its better than Popeye's simply hasn't had Popeye's.

Back