• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite fast food fried chicken

Chicken

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't think of a surer sign of the decline of our society than people referring to "bone-in fried chicken."

To qualify as a "fried chicken place" they must offer the full variety of fried chicken pieces (breasts, wings, legs, thighs) Places that only offer wings or tenders or "fingers" or chicken sandwiches aren't fried chicken places.

trying to rate them for straightforward bone-in action on the bigger stuff

That's what she said

I haven't eaten fried chicken in years, but does Roy Rogers still have fried chicken? Are there any Roy Rogers left? Their fried chicken used to be amazing. And then take it to the fixins bar to load it up with the free tomatoes and pickles.

I may be wrong, but I thought Hardees sold their recipe to Roy Rogers and quit selling fried chicken. It may have been the other way around though.

I may be wrong, but I thought Hardees sold their recipe to Roy Rogers and quit selling fried chicken. It may have been the other way around though.

It was the other way around. Hardees sold Roy Rogers fried chicken for a while. It was pretty good.

Omg i knew some fellas were dumb but thinking tenders and chick fil a are 'fried chicken' in this context is really, REALLY, ....just ...wow. Lol

That one gas station on south blvd had fried chicken to rival prices. It was p fuckin great and no biffs or moonz yuppies in line. Just rubbins and the PEOPLE!

Back