• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

fence rider moving BuzzOut...

one game does not validate that he is improved. it's a good sign but he needs to keep playing well.

He was improved for this game in a hostile environment. That is hopeful and should not unnoticed. Doubt that he reads these boards (I hope not); but if he does a word of commendation is valid, especially after all the negative comments.

Bzz eFG%:

2010-2011 - 248th nationally (323rd in conference play)
2009-2010 - 25th nationally (42nd in conference play)
2008-2009 - 89th nationally (182nd in conference play)
2007-2008 - 132nd nationally (141st in conference play)
2006-2007 - 2nd nationally (36nd in conference play)
2005-2006 - 1st nationally (5th in conference play)

There is a progression at Colorado - not sure if the Air Force stats are outliers or not.

we accept you...we accept you...we accept you...
freaks-1.jpg

Milhouse,

I just walked across the hall and showed some of your posts to the psychologist in the office there. I asked for his analysis of who you might be.

After a review, his opinion, and he has high esteem in the psychological community, is that you're either Lobo's wife, or the housemaid who washes Lobo's underwear.

posrep

Bzz eFG%:

There is a progression at Colorado - not sure if the Air Force stats are outliers or not.

I would say 2009-2010 says the most about [Redacted]. Hard to gain much from his first two years at either Air Force or Colorado.

I was joking. However I did LOL at the absurdity of the insults.

I love how some people want to use the fact that we shot 59% from 3 against us because we only won by four. But then neglect to mention that High Point had a guy go an unconscious 7-8 from 3 in the second half alone. That guy shoots a mere 50% from 3 in the second half and we win by at least 13, and more likely in the 18-20 range if they start fouling earlier.

When reading box score without watching the game, it all depends on what you want to believe.

Bzz eFG%:

Is that Bzz's teams eFG% or Bzz's opponents?

If Bzz is a "shoot once and defend" coach and ignores rebounding on both ends (which is pretty obvious), then his teams better clamp down like a lid on canned meat. I just don't see that. Letting someone go 7-8 from outside is horrible D. Dinger et al. was complaining every time I tuned in...no adjustments made.

Maybe it was their take that has sort of set me off towards the dark side...I dunno.

I love how some people want to use the fact that we shot 59% from 3 against us because we only won by four. But then neglect to mention that High Point had a guy go an unconscious 7-8 from 3 in the second half alone. That guy shoots a mere 50% from 3 in the second half and we win by at least 13, and more likely in the 18-20 range if they start fouling earlier.

When reading box score without watching the game, it all depends on what you want to believe.

That is because we've all seen enough Wake basketball to know that someone on every team is going to shoot unconscious against us in almost every game. That aspect of the game is more of a certainty than us shooting 59% again.

Bz says that he emphasizes blocking out and rebounding in practice, and then he consistently throws the players under the bus after every game because we get out-rebounded!

What exactly are they practicing?! :tard:

Is that Bzz's teams eFG% or Bzz's opponents?

If Bzz is a "shoot once and defend" coach and ignores rebounding on both ends (which is pretty obvious), then his teams better clamp down like a lid on canned meat. I just don't see that. Letting someone go 7-8 from outside is horrible D. Dinger et al. was complaining every time I tuned in...no adjustments made.

Maybe it was their take that has sort of set me off towards the dark side...I dunno.

Bzz's teams.

"I try and I try and I try! They just don't get it!"

- Jeff [Redacted], post game NC State loss last season

Back