• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

I don't think anyone would need to worry about changing the ads. If Buzz gets fired/resigns, it won't happen until at least Monday. Wait until after all the conference tournaments and NCAA selections.

We still can't seem to break in to ESPN.

Katz has the story. Asked me to email him the detail on the cost. No idea what he's doing with it. We've traded a few emails since the OG&B ad, but this is the first time he proactively asked for some details.

So, hoping he brings it up some where. I know he's in NY, I'm assuming he's covering the ACCT-north, I mean Big East Tourney.

SKoggN3.jpg

If anyone is interested, these are printables.

http://i.imgur.com/SKoggN3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2dmbZAr.jpg

Last edited:
sorry if this has been discussed, but i'm assuming we won't know the increased firebz.com traffic until tomorrow?

That is amazing - I almost want to make it my Wallpaper but I don't want to see the man anymore than I already do...

Katz has the story. Asked me to email him the detail on the cost. No idea what he's doing with it. We've traded a few emails since the OG&B ad, but this is the first time he proactively asked for some details.

So, hoping he brings it up some where. I know he's in NY, I'm assuming he's covering the ACCT-north, I mean Big East Tourney.

He is reporting courtside so I would not expect anything until much later tonight if at all.

Go read Dan's MTOW article today - guess the advertisement/plea is the talk of the ACCT today.

Well done people.

The story made the Detroit free Press... So I guess that's good?

This might have already been mentioned, but did anyone mention the 'five questions to nder before tipoff' article? Bastard said buzz isn't going anywhere.. What an idiot.

Mike Gminski just on the Drive. Hosts said they've never seen anything like this before. Gminski said he was talking to Dave Odom about it, and that Odom was "disgusted". Also said that he'd be surprised if Bz is fired.

Back