• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State Game Time

Feel free to move about the premises as you see fit, of course, but I wonder how many of you would talk to Clawson using the same tone and tenor you do here.
I absolutely would hold him accountable and would say so if I was Currie. No playing the PT Barnum role in my company just to massage the data.

Our practice tempo on offense is way to slow. It's fooled our own staff. Practice should be harder than games.

The bottom line is we could have a better quarterback than we do if we had tried.

Feel free to move about the premises as you see fit, of course, but I wonder how many of you would talk to Clawson using the same tone and tenor you do here.

Our fanbase is wild. This is just the absolute dream place for a football coach to settle in for life.

I thought the sunshine brigade resided on TOB.

Our fanbase is wild. This is just the absolute dream place for a football coach to settle in for life.

The fact that some feel a guy who is making multiple millions / year, and is producing the shit we saw yesterday, is beyond reproach is about as LOWF as you can get.

Is there some indication that my simple pondering implies "sunshine brigade", or is this directed at someone else?

Last edited:
Our coach says no one has been better than Norvell doing the new football thing. Looks like the map going forward to me. Are we gonna do those things or try and rely on recruit high school and turn them into players in 4 years. I think that plan is failure in this era. We have decisions to make. Wishing and hoping is not a plan.

Our coach says no one has been better than Norvell doing the new football thing. Looks like the map going forward to me. Are we gonna do those things or try and rely on recruit high school and turn them into players in 4 years. I think that plan is failure in this era. We have decisions to make. Wishing and hoping is not a plan.
This is my concern as well.

I'm not sure we can compete in the new football reality.

I wonder if Clawson has discussed the transfer portal with Forbes. He may pick up some useful insights.

Our practice tempo on offense is way to slow. It's fooled our own staff. Practice should be harder than games.

If practice indicates Griffis is the best QB, there’s something wrong with practice. I don’t know how you duplicate game speed. 12 players on the scout defense with an extra player on their strongest unit?

He does have some explaining to do. Let's see what he says at his presser this week.
The only person who appears to have more job security than Mitch Griffis is Clawson.

At this point let’s keep putting him out there and see how historically bad we can be. 1 for 6 in the first half for a QB is bad even if you’re running the triple option at navy.

Our offense has been terrible since week 3 and the coach has really done nothing to change that so why stop now.

If practice indicates Griffis is the best QB, there’s something wrong with practice. I don’t know how you duplicate game speed. 12 players on the scout defense with an extra player on their strongest unit?

That plus someone with a megaphone from the sidelines counting down the seconds until Griffis needs to throw it away

Which is high school stuff but seems warranted

Everybody here is dumb
one-of-us-gif-1.gif

Clawson has some explaining to do in his Tuesday presser.
Only Tony and possibly Conor will ask him tough questions because it is tough to ask tough questions in that atmosphere. Hopefully, there will be directly related follow up to the tough questions. That is the key.

Back