• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State Predictions

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
So what are we thinking, GUYS?!? I'll go:

FSU - 70
Wake - 0

Considering they need to whip some asses to get to #2 in the BCS...
F$U-63
Grobe-3

Well FSU will needed to impress the voters, so they have to beat us badly. Also, there is no way Camp plays so we have no offense. 70 - 0 is about right

I'm curious to see what the spread will be. Over or under 40?

Next week gonna be ugly...could be worse than Woody's prediction...then the Dookies and Vandy will get their turn and to make matters worse, the Nightmare continues with Bz Ball!

If we are going to go three and out on every single possession, I advise that we just run the ball on every single play to try and shorten the game.

guess which one is us?

can anyone superimpose jimbo and lobo's faces on this?

Last edited:
We couldn't win if we started every drive in the red zone and they started on their own 1.

It will be similar to the FSU/NCSU game. FSU will go up by 35 or so in the first quarter and no starter will play a down in the second half. Something like 49-0 sounds about right.

Back