• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State Predictions

It depends on what happens Thursday with Oregon-Stanford. If Oregon wins, Jimbo will try to keep up. If Stanford wins and the Duck drop, he will pull the dogs off the dead body at 50.

Jimbo isn't going to try to keep up. If he was Jameis would have played more than 3 4th quarters this year. He will definitely let the backups go out there and run the gameplan and make plays. I really wouldn't call that running it up though.

Florida State Predictions
monkey-smells-finger-o.gif

Jimbo isn't going to try to keep up. If he was Jameis would have played more than 3 4th quarters this year. He will definitely let the backups go out there and run the gameplan and make plays. I really wouldn't call that running it up though.

This. Jimbo really thinks these things have a way of working themselves out. He may be kicking himself at the end of the season, but I really think he believes it. If he was really concerned with the style points, the starters would be been in against NCSU for more than one series in the second half.

The more intriguing question might be: how many times will we force FSU to punt vs. how many times will we punt?

As ugly as it will be, I fully expect that we will have some guys on D. who will be motivated by the competition. With Camp out, I don't think we have anyone on O. who will play with fire. Our offensive guys seem to be afraid to compete. The personality on D. seems very different from that on O.

Hope Well Man enjoys himself this weekend seeing how he has destroyed the AD...

I hope Grobe cancels Cerenord's recruiting trip. He would leave wearing garnet and gold.

Hope Well Man enjoys himself this weekend seeing how he has destroyed the AD...

He's completely oblivious and Hatch is too fucking senile and/or pompous to care. Those two and the felon book cooker will all be enjoying their delicious
Ovations food sitting in a cozy little box while about 8,000 fans piss away a Saturday afternoon.

But, hey, this is progress in their little world.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Baylor beats OU worse than FSU beats Wake.

I've not dreaded a game so much since the time that I was walking the hallowed halls at Wake during the Groh years.

Should we just forfeit and give the team two bye weeks to prepare for Dook and Vandy?

I've not dreaded a game so much since the time that I was walking the hallowed halls at Wake during the Groh years.

Should we just forfeit and give the team two bye weeks to prepare for Dook and Vandy?

No, FSU can use the scrimmage time...

People will think our uniforms were for Wounded Warriors by the end of this one

The bad thing will be that although Jimbo won't be trying to run the score up, the backups will be throwing and catching and playing hard as if they are competing for a job.

Back