• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State Predictions

We didn't score without Camp today- how are we going to score against F$U?

can the new board display triple digits?

My FSU grad brother in law will be in town. I predict that I will be too drunk to comprehend the final score.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Been following the Deacs for many years...have not seen conditions this dire in a long while. Imagine, worrying about Colgate.

In a 24-hour period, we will endure the start of yet another season of Bz-Ball, followed by this shellacking. When will all of this end.

Squinty 65, squatty 7

If Jimbo's in a somewhat benevolent mood, we might hold them under 60 but don't really see it. We may sneak a FG but that's about it.....poor Tanner could take a shellacking in the backfield.

67-3......

My prediction is I'm going to get real drunk in the parking lot and turn off the game play by play and put music back on by the second quarter

Jimbo will hold it down to a reasonable margin, after all, they want Grobie and company to stay here awhile.....

tyler cameron and patrick thompson better be seeing alot of snaps during this game. which isnt necessarily a bad thing seeing as how whoever will get the job next year will have little to no experience.

Back