• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State Predictions

The bad thing will be that although Jimbo won't be trying to run the score up, the backups will be throwing and catching and playing hard as if they are competing for a job.

You mean a coach will actually let his backups play normal football to give them good experience and assess them instead of just letting the backups play hand off and fall down football during mop up time? Interesting.

I'll be honest, being born and raised a Seminole and knowing that this game is going to be an L and our season is mostly over, I hope FSU curb stomps us.

Anything to get some changes in the AD.

We should wear white jersey so in the highlights it will look like we played on the road. That will make our 56-0 loss look a hair less awful.

We should wear white jersey so in the highlights it will look like we played on the road. That will make our 56-0 loss look a hair less awful.

But all the blood stains will be visible on the white jerseys- best to wear all black.

We should try for a little reverse hex and wear the enchanted White Helmets!

If we do go with the white helmets then we need the prototype we saw over the summer with the kick ass large deacon head logo!

At least our helmets will look good while we're getting Jimboed on the field!

Kinal has more punts than the DL has tackles. A FSU WR will have more rec. than the entire WF team. They will have more rushing yds than we have total offense. There will be more people sitting on their side of the stadium then our side after the 1 qtr.

In what universe is this game closer than 50 points? I love Wake and I'm a homer sometimes, but FSU could probably beat us 100-0 if they wanted to. I just hope Kinal gets at least 10 punts for the 8th time in his career. He had 13 punts (tied school record) last year against the Seminoles. I want him to get to keep his average in double digits against FSU.

I predict the score will be whatever Jimbo Fisher wants it to be.

Early Friday morning, some grad students from the FSU Math department will send Jimbo the ideal score to counter whatever Oregon did against Stanford. If the model says a 63-0 win will keep voters from moving Oregon up to #2, then so be it.

One thing I've learned is you never know. I think the Deacs will come out and play hard. Turnovers can change anything. Do I think it's close? NO! But neither did I all the other times you whipped us. Still gotta play the game!

Back