• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State Predictions

Weird. People keep posting halftime scores.

It will be what they want it to be but I will take a shot on 62-3. We will get field position off some turnover and be able to kick a field goal. Florida State scores at will in the first half and then just shuts it down to the run game in the second half and still scores at least 2 touchdowns.

Right now we have the #20 scoring defense in the country. What will it be after the game?

Right now we have the #20 scoring defense in the country. What will it be after the game?

Which is a shame. We have a defense that could have won 8-9 games this year with a competent offense.

I think we come out firing and Tanner hits the field turf in stride a few dozen times. Then we settle in to a delayed run game and throw multiple bubble screens for negative yardage. On defense, we employ the classic bend but don't break strategy. We will bend and allow Freeman and Wilder to average over 10 YPC, and Jameis will throw for a cool 250+ in the first half. WE WILL NOT BREAK.

73-10.

Jameis wont play the 2nd half but the backups are pretty damn good. Just hoping for an injury-free game for both teams.

I'll guess that he will get one drive in the second half and then he'll be pulled.

I wouldn't even start Tanner this week. With Camp out just put Cameron in and go back to the option. We could play this game 1000 times and lose 1000 times...just get started on next year's offense which will be the only viable choice for the team given the recruiting we've done: the option.

Next year is going to be awful.

That early line is correct

You think an FSU team which has scored 41+ points in every single game they've played this year is going to only beat Wake Forest, a team who just lost their only real offensive weapon for the season, by 5 touchdowns?

I hate this game for obvious reasons and never really have the desire to go but honestly wish I could attend this one as I'm trying to see Jameis play as much as I can. Players like him don't come around very much and Nole fans need to enjoy him while they can.

I hate this game for obvious reasons and never really have the desire to go but honestly wish I could attend this one as I'm trying to see Jameis play as much as I can. Players like him don't come around very much and Nole fans need to enjoy him while they can.

So you wish you could attend a game you really have no desire to attend?

Last edited:
A number of our fans will come to see Jameis Winston in the flesh. We will be in Tallahassee next season, so Saturday may well be our only opportunity to see him play in person as a college quarterback, as he will most probably go to the league early.
Some of our players will, no doubt, be motivated to play with energy and intensity, because they don't want to be completely embarrassed. Who they will be and how many can't really be known, but there will be some.

55-17 or something like that. We're down by 28+ at halftime and we score two junk TDs in the second half.

Fla. State needs to score points and win by large margins. I think it could be an epoch loss. Clemson scored 82 on us several years back, this could be worse. If we score, which is highly unlikely, they will feel compelled not to call off the dogs. So, I suppose the only way to keep the score down is to roll over early. Shouldn't be a problem, since we do that every November any way.

Disgusting:sick:

It depends on what happens Thursday with Oregon-Stanford. If Oregon wins, Jimbo will try to keep up. If Stanford wins and the Duck drop, he will pull the dogs off the dead body at 50.

Back