• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU LEBRON

Congrats irish. Biggest win in Cleveland sports' history. Take a bow.

1952Bowman2OttoGrahamLg.jpg

Bron forgets that they are the ones that forced themselves down our throats with an hour long special about where he would end up and the three of them dancing with sparklers in the background like some midgit wrestling intro.
It isn't just average Joe public that vomited it all back up, tons of current and former players thought it was garbage as well. Just sack up and admit that you celebrated like children over winning nothing. Too bad this isn't like Little League where they give out participation trophies, 5th place trophies, etc. Maybe then he could get one.

This is better for Dirk, Terry, Kidd, Marion, Barea, Chandler, Cardinal than it is for Lebron-haters.

I'd rather be happy for the ones that deserve it than waste my time hating the ones that "don't".

well aren't you just mr fucking fantastic

The Heat were outscored by 36 with LBJ on the floor in the finals. They outscored the Mavs by 22 with him on the bench. An amazing stat.

Pretty crazy. Wonder if they'll consider moving one of the "big 3" with Chris Paul coming available (this year?). I would tend to doubt it, but its an interesting thought.

Pretty crazy. Wonder if they'll consider moving one of the "big 3" with Chris Paul coming available (this year?). I would tend to doubt it, but its an interesting thought.

Chris needs the ball too.

Lebron to T'wolves for Love, the second pick and the Twolv'es other first pick this year . Then take Derrick williams and a combo guard.

are Kobe and Dirk the only two players still with a trade-veto clause in their contracts? Could LBJ be traded to a shit team without his ok?

I had this same conversation with a co-worker this morning. It becomes a possibility if/when a hard cap is put into place. If that happens they'd only have a few million dollars to fill out their roster. In that scenario trading one of the three for complementary pieces to the two remaining players makes a lot of sense.

But obviously Miami could reel off 6 titles in a row with the current roster and diffuse any such talks...so who knows? It's fun to think about right after they failed to win this year.

Chris needs the ball too.

Lebron to T'wolves for Love, the second pick and the Twolv'es other first pick this year . Then take Derrick williams and a combo guard.

They'd had been a lot better off with K. Love this series than LaBron (hard to believe I just typed that but I think it's accurate).

They'd had been a lot better off with K. Love this series than LaBron (hard to believe I just typed that but I think it's accurate).

If they got the second 1st round pick, they could get Singler, Jujuan Johnson or Kenneth Faried. Miami also has the first pick of the second round to get one of those or even that kid from Charleston.

Love is the perfect player to play next to DWade. He can hit the pick and pop. He's a great passer, a great rebounder and a great outlet passer.

Their D would be suspect, but they could score and run with anyone.

Obviously they'd trade Lebron for Dwight Howard in a heartbeat.

If they got the second 1st round pick, they could get Singler, Jujuan Johnson or Kenneth Faried. Miami also has the first pick of the second round to get one of those or even that kid from Charleston.

Love is the perfect player to play next to DWade. He can hit the pick and pop. He's a great passer, a great rebounder and a great outlet passer.

Their D would be suspect, but they could score and run with anyone.

Obviously they'd trade Lebron for Dwight Howard in a heartbeat.

Is any of this actually possible?

What about the Lakers going after Dwight?

Is any of this actually possible?

What about the Lakers going after Dwight?

The T'wolves could absolutely trade Love for Lebron. They would be that far under the cap.

I think Miami might have to add $1-3M in salary going back to Orlando. I think Howard is paid more than Lebron.

The Lakers are going after Howard.

The T'wolves could absolutely trade Love for Lebron. They would be that far under the cap.

I think Miami might have to add $1-3M in salary going back to Orlando. I think Howard is paid more than Lebron.

The Lakers are going after Howard.

Cool. I think I'd enjoy seeing these trades. I'm a huge Dwight Howard fan.

I had this same conversation with a co-worker this morning. It becomes a possibility if/when a hard cap is put into place. If that happens they'd only have a few million dollars to fill out their roster. In that scenario trading one of the three for complementary pieces to the two remaining players makes a lot of sense.

But obviously Miami could reel off 6 titles in a row with the current roster and diffuse any such talks...so who knows? It's fun to think about right after they failed to win this year.

You picked a helluva week to stop huffing glue ...

I'm with Irish -- fuck da Heat!

Now it is time to make way for the evolution of Nowitski in the form of Kevin Durant. Now then Durant may reel off 6 straight.

Back