• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU LEBRON

lol at rj in this thread. lbj for kevin love. lol

4262604-DSC_0449.jpg

The Heat got a lot closer to a championship than I thought they would. Happy to see Dirk and Kidd win a championship.

I enjoyed how my roommate was staunchly rooting against the Heat throughout the Finals, but then as soon as they were over she reverted back to her true nature as a Spurs fan and started cursing every second of the Mavs celebration.

i love how everyone is knocking a heat team who in their first year playing together made the nba finals with mike bibby at the point and Haslem/Miller as the best players off the bench.

LeBron is going to win a title. It's going to happen. Let the Heat get some better supporting pieces.

Last edited:
I wonder what the odds are on the Heat not making the Finals next year.

Might be a pretty good bet.

The Heat can't get any better with the financial constraints they face. They have three guys taking up a huge majority of their payroll. They'll have to find people to come play with them for the league minimum in most cases.

If they fail to win it next year, I suspect we could see a breakup of the Big 3. Maybe not though.

i love how everyone is knocking a heat team who in their first year playing together made the nba finals with mike bibby at the point and Haslem/Miller as the best players off the bench.

I wanted Dallas to win, so i wasn't disappointed, but LeBron is going to win a title. It's going to happen. Let the Heat get some better supporting pieces.

Where are the Heat going to get said pieces? The Heat already have $65M tied up in salary next year and every indication from the NBA's labor situation suggests that a hard cap is coming (with the possibility of said cap being lower than the current soft cap of $58M) so the Heat can wave goodbye to being able to add talent via a mid-level exception. They're also not going to be able to acquire too much talent via the draft thanks to the fact that they'll be picking at the bottom of the first round almost every year in the foreseeable future.

Maybe we should ask the 14 YO girl this upstanding individual raped. LBJ is such a punk. Unlike Deshawn.

Hilarious. Negrepped for this comment with this message:

Mr Bitter Bitterson, its ok you can stop trying to defend lebron now, good triumped evil like it should

Yes. LeBron is evil. Deshawn Stevenson (rapist) is good. Good to know.

Where are the Heat going to get said pieces? The Heat already have $65M tied up in salary next year and every indication from the NBA's labor situation suggests that a hard cap is coming (with the possibility of said cap being lower than the current soft cap of $58M) so the Heat can wave goodbye to being able to add talent via a mid-level exception. They're also not going to be able to acquire too much talent via the draft thanks to the fact that they'll be picking at the bottom of the first round almost every year in the foreseeable future.

they just need a better point guard than bibby. lebron will win a title with the heat, i'll put money on it.

That hard cap is going to make it tougher for other teams to counter the Big 3. People act like the Big 3 and friends didn't just almost win a championship.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll get one at some point over the next three seasons. In fact, I'd say they'll bs the favorites next year. LaBron does need to work on some post moves, however.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll get one at some point over the next three seasons. In fact, I'd say they'll bs the favorites next year. LaBron does need to work on some post moves, however.

Las Vegas Hilton 2012 championship odds have already posted:

Heat - 2:1
Bulls - 6:1
Mavs - 7:1
Lakers - 7:1
Thunder - 7:1
Celtics - 8:1

Back