• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU LEBRON

i was thinking during the game that Dirk and the mavs are likely to get a standing ovation on their next trip to Cleveland.

Damn, the haters keep hating. Oh well Bron Bron can surely dance better than Dirk. Although Dirk has great hair. Tough one. I guess we'll have to go to the age old drinking contest followed by hoodrat hunt to determine the bullets winner.

What "honors and privileges" does being an Ohioan get you?

What "honors and privileges" does being an Ohioan get you?

Dallas will never win another pro championship again and Longhorn football better watch their back.

That hard cap is going to make it tougher for other teams to counter the Big 3. People act like the Big 3 and friends didn't just almost win a championship.

They lost the series 4-2 with home court advantage, which does not = almost winning a championship.

They lost the series 4-2 with home court advantage, which does not = almost winning a championship.

in the scheme of the entire league and from a macro perspective, the heat did almost win

I'm not a Lebron fan by any means but seriously Ohioans need to get over Lebron. He did what a lot of star free agents do, they switch teams. Big deal move on and focus on shit that actually pertains to you. It's sad that Lebron's move made Ohioan fans so mad that the Governor did this.

LeBron James had the right to leave. And Cleveland has the right to laugh.

Most Ohians have no longer been mad at Lebron for a while. During most the series, it just turned into laughter.

phan doing a good job playing the contrarian dickhead role. bravo.....

This thread is great...

Lebron is not getting traded... not to the wolves, not to anyone, so just stop with that nonsense.

They don't need GREAT players at the 1/5, they need to have consistancy and they need to continue to grow as a TEAM. JJ Barea starts for the Mav's and they won the championship which proves you don't need strength in every position....

These guys accomplished more then the majority of people thought they would (I don't have data but feel most people said they wouldn't get out of East Finals).

Laugh at them all you want, but they will be back competing for a Championship next year.... I just hope more teams do what they did (joining of forces) because it made the playoffs exciting

""Really this is just us getting back to the real world and waking up today and trying to solve our own personal problems," vice president of ticket sales Eric Obalil said.

bahaha

Back