• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Yeah, Book 4 picks up a bit imo.

However, it leaves some chars hanging ftl. I'm assuming they won't get addressed until the end of book 5 at the earliest either (I'm about 200 pages into book 5).

I see what you did there.

The timelines converge about 2/3 of the way through Book 5.
Book 4 can seem to drag because it's really examining a lot of aftermath type stuff. I will admit that it took a re-read before I really appreciated it.

Haha, I'm not even sure I did that intentionally at the time.

Am I the only person who likes Catelyn's casting? I think she fits pretty well. I don't think she comes off as that strong in the books; more desperate than anything else. Particularly towards the *spoiler alert*.

The books are such a mind-fuck. You literally never know what's going to happen to anyone or what's too fantastical to believe.

The next book as in, the one that came after 7. It needs to come out, because it is really annoying he took a 5 year hiatus in between 6 and 7, and then let 7 end in the middle of a bunch of storylines.

Also, if you're saying WAT to Feast being good.. am I getting that confused with book 3? Cause that is the one I meant is awesome. It's been about a year since I've read them now, hard to remember all of the names/the order.

8's the best. By far.

Also, wolves are CGI this season -- excellent move.

Last edited:
hotter? meh; the actual chick looks more like a highborn mother than that moonface

F me that's a cool trailer.

There is some cool shit coming, although I think the 3rd season really holds the HOLY SHIT moments in the series (post Ned).

From the Blueray set being released this week.

And I thought this was a funny disney version of one of the recent trailers.

These trailers are making me hate that shitter Luck even more.....why can't you be good or interesting like your brother GoT???

Back