• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Not gonna lie. I thought Tyrion was a goner.

It’s way too easy to kill a dragon with an oversized cross bow. Dumb. And Ghost is either going to go south and help, or Jon’s going to die.

Least favorite episode this season by far.

The giant crossbows didn’t do so well with the loot train.

I can’t believe the arial view from the dragons would let them get ambushed like that.

The giant crossbows didn’t do so well with the loot train.

I can’t believe the arial view from the dragons would let them get ambushed like that.
The physics didn't seem to make sense. It was seemingly implied that the Iron fleet was hidden in an alcove or something, which would mean there would be no clear line of view for a shot. Furthermore, the shots came from a very far distance and each hit its mark, which seems unlikely especially since about 15 shots couldn't hit a much closer target when Drogon was flying straight towards the fleet.

It's kinda annoying that Rhaegal died to the Rated R version of Jack Sparrow. If you needed to take out a dragon for dramatic effect, let Rhaegal die fighting Viserion at the end of the last episode or something.

So is Euron gonna figure out that Cersei lied to him about the baby since Tyrion said he knew?

So is Euron gonna figure out that Cersei lied to him about the baby since Tyrion said he knew?

That’s why I thought Tyrion was going to die. He gave up the secret.

Not sure Euron’s smart enough to figure it out though.

That’s why I thought Tyrion was going to die. He gave up the secret.

Not sure Euron’s smart enough to figure it out though.
Book Euron would be all over that news but the show Euron is a pretty one-sided horn dog joker who either won't figure it out or won't care if he still gets to bang the queen.

Also remember the time half the soldiers survived the battle against the dead? The fact any Dothraki or unsullied are alive is a joke

Also why are Jorah and Lady Mormonts and Edds bodies around after getting turned to Wights? They would have been dusted

Also remember the time half the soldiers survived the battle against the dead? The fact any Dothraki or unsullied are alive is a joke

Also why are Jorah and Lady Mormonts and Edds bodies around after getting turned to Wights? They would have been dusted
Only white walkers exploded with the NK, wights just collapsed and became unanimated again.

You’re both right

I’m just fucking pissed that the show is disintegrating

Maybe it’s fitting to our existence/nature (and this series) that there is likely no satisfying conclusion.

😕

Back