• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Season 3 TV Thread (for non-readers)

So what was the point of Joffrey killing the whore?

i was wondering the same thing, obviously he's crazy. im assuming the ship that sansa watched sail away was the tyrell's leaving king's landing. now the lannister's lost a very crucial ally, the stark's just gained a very crucial ally, and tywin lannister if becoming closer to being a full on enemy of his family each and every episode. anyone else have any insight into what the fuck is going on?

I thought the ship was Littlefinger, he mentioned he was going away and had his own ship, etc.

Yeah, I am pretty sure the sigil on the ship's sail was a mockingbird, or whatever Littlefinger's sigil is. I thought the point was that he left and never offered to take Sansa after he had been pursuing her to go home.

He offerred to take her, she said no because she was gonna be knocking boots with the Knight of Flowers. Instead he left and she found out afterwards she's going imp'ing.

He offerred to take her, she said no because she was gonna be knocking boots with the Knight of Flowers. Instead he left and she found out afterwards she's going imp'ing.

Yeah, I forgot to add that part. Pretty important for me to be leaving that part out too...

I wish they had shown the scene of Tyrion breaking the news to Sansa and Shae. If any readers are still on this thread, I'd take a PM telling me whether he even wrote out that scene in the book, since we knew what was going to be said. I wanted to see Shae's response more than anything.

Reactions: Go
oh, i fucking forgot that he was supposed to marry sansa. hahaha im glad they didnt show that awkward ass conversation now. and yeah it was littlefinger, not the tyrell's. this show confuses the hell out of me.

Yeah the tyrells definitely are still in kings landing seeing as they have a few marriages they are planning on having sometime soon. Also very interested to see how Shae took the news because I do not think that Sansa knows about her and the imp seeing as she semi introduced them when tyrion entered her room

for some reason i thought that whore at the end was marjory. my eyesight goes after the 4th scotch..

Haha, I wish he had killed Margaery, then the Lannisters would almost certainly be toast.

I'm getting pretty tired of every Sansa Stark reference tagged with "a great beauty."

I'm more a Ygritte guy myself

I mean, it's pretty easy to be more of a fan of any GoT chick over Sansa Stark. She's not attractive. Which is fine, because she's only like 17 and does a decent job with her character. It's just annoying to hear "a great beauty" dialog. It's so forced. Show, don't tell, GoT.

Also, apparently the actress who plays Ygritte is Scottish nobility in real life, which is kind of funny considering her lines from last night's ep.

Sansa in the book is supposed to be pretty hot, they did kinda fail w/ that chick. She and her mother are just not good looking enough, period.

It bugs me when characters start doing things that make you think of them differently. Jaime is making me like him a little bit, and I don't want to.

It bugs me when characters start doing things that make you think of them differently. Jaime is making me like him a little bit, and I don't want to.

I've never not liked Jaime. Sure, the sister fucking was repulsive, but the dude is funny as hell and his wit is top notch. Net zero, IMO!

Are we done with the nekkid scenes for Daenerys? Seems like in season 1 she dropped loin cloth right regulalry; ready for her to get "sullied" again.

Back