• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Season 3 TV Thread (for non-readers)

Baby Barack Obama made me LOL

Wow that was unreal. Didn't see any of that coming.

that was the craziest fucking thing ever goddamn goddamn goddamn

ALL ABOARD THE BLONDE DRAGON CHICK BANDWAGON.

Ive been on her wagon but figured it would be her versus Robb at some point and I'd have to choose. I said that lots of times to a friend who has read the books... She didn't give any of that away. (She is obsessed with spoilers too, I'm surprised she didn't spill it.)

tumblr_maxpieCmjF1qh5u4lo1_500.gif

Ive been on her wagon but figured it would be her versus Robb at some point and I'd have to choose. I said that lots of times to a friend who has read the books... She didn't give any of that away. (She is obsessed with spoilers too, I'm surprised she didn't spill it.)

this is pretty much the spoiler everyone whose read the books knows not to spoil

I'm much less intrigued now moving forward. Hopefully that feeling goes away. Perhaps the Lord of Light could somehow bring some of these people back to life?

Tyrion's quote about "the North will never forgive this" in next week's episode makes me think that this isn't the last we've heard from them. What happened to Blackfish and the uncle who just got married? Are they still alive?

I'm sort of nervous that after tonight's unmitigated ownage, next week's finale is going to be all measured denouement and I'm going to have to wait a year to find out whether Theon Greyjoy kept his Linus and Charlie Browns.

I really feel bad for the Starks and Arya. It seems like every time she gets close to reconnecting with her loved ones they meet their doom. And the silence in the credits was deafening and brilliant for this moment. Definitely gave me chills.

So did Robb Stark bite it because the hot Lord of Light red headed broad throw the Bastard Baratheon blood leech on the fire and say his name? Does that mean that little dickhole Joffrey and Theon's old man are next? If Joffrey dies now, who takes over? I HAVE NO IDEA.

That Amazonian blonde lady is going to be pissed about Lady Stark. Also, Sansa is never going to let Tyrion bang her.

Back