• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

If in fact Jon Snow turns out to be Targaryean, I wonder if it comes out that Ned Stark isn't even really his father. Maybe he just rescued the child from being killed and claimed him as a bastard to hide his true identity?

If Ned is his father, does that mean Ned fucked Rhaegar.

i haven't read any of the books, the show has dropped a bunch of hints this season that
Jon Snow could be the son of Rhaegar Targarayan and Lyanna Stark. Someone said this season that Ned Stark would never have a bastard, which is true from what we saw in S1. Littlefinger implied that Lyanna and Rhaegar dug each other. Ser Barrister went on and on about Rhaegar being a good dude. Maybe Rhaegar didn't kidnap Lyanna, he knocked her up and they ran away together. Ned would know that as a Targaryan that baby, his nephew, would be at danger after Robertt's rebellion. Non book reading reviews mention this frequently this season

Yeah, Maester Aemon (or whatever), who is a Targaryen. I thought it was referring to him too.

ohhh, didnt realize he was from that family. Could be.

But the brother Targaryen was brought up 3 times two Sunday's ago. Including the scene in the crypt with Sansa and Littlefinger that Milhouse referenced. And Stannis was adamant that Ned Stark wouldn't have randomly boned some tavern lady -- it just wasn't in his character.

If Ned is his father, does that mean Ned fucked Rhaegar.

Let's not forget that old bro dropped the deciding vote that made Snow the leader of the watch. He probably knows exactly who he is.

Agree that all the Rhaegar talk has to be foreshadowing something. He has to be someone's secret dad or granddad.

If Snow were somehow a Targaryean, it would certainly look like that he and Danny are the characters most on the rise for the next gen of rulers. I wonder if they could marry each other since they would then be like cousins?

I also thought it was really weird that Dannys said she would marry that Mereen bro? Surely if that happens it will not last.

Rarely do marriages last when at the onset one threatens to kill the other.

Let's not forget that old bro dropped the deciding vote that made Snow the leader of the watch. He probably knows exactly who he is.

Agree that all the Rhaegar talk has to be foreshadowing something. He has to be someone's secret dad or granddad.

If Snow were somehow a Targaryean, it would certainly look like that he and Danny are the characters most on the rise for the next gen of rulers. I wonder if they could marry each other since they would then be like cousins?

I also thought it was really weird that Dannys said she would marry that Mereen bro? Surely if that happens it will not last.

the Targaryeans practiced incest for generations to keep their line pure -- note I haven't read word 1 of the books and saw it on one of those Grantland articles that fills in details.

Yeah, she has to have a play there. No way she marries some Mereen dude when her overall goal is to take King's Landing.

A trajectory of Danny getting to the Iron Throne and Snow ruling the north would make sense.

It's GOT nobody is safe... Stannis will march on Winterfell, have the Boltons in his sights, then Ramsey will come out of nowhere, kill him then teebag the fuck out of him and we're left with them for the rest of the series.

Nah, I'm not sure where Stannis ends up, but they have put too much time into the Stark girls for them not to get some hot spicy revenge. Really looking like Sansa is going to rally the yankeefaces of the north to overthrow the Boltons, and her and Arya will have the Freys in their crosshairs next.

Nah, I'm not sure where Stannis ends up, but they have put too much time into the Stark girls for them not to get some hot spicy revenge. Really looking like Sansa is going to rally the yankeefaces of the north to overthrow the Boltons, and her and Arya will have the Freys in their crosshairs next.

This is gold.

1) sansa is a badass
2) Tommen is a bitch
3) Ramsay needs to die
4) Littlefinger has something coming

I thought it was interesting that Theon introduces himself as Theon Greyjoy at the wedding, instead of Reek. It gave me hope that he would murder the shit out of Ramsay there at the end. Maybe next episode, since the act appears to be ongoing.

Of course this is Game of Thrones, so more likely Theon tries to kill Ramsey, but Ramsey wins and peels all his skin off or boils him alive or sews his bhole closed or something.

I thought it was interesting that Theon introduces himself as Theon Greyjoy at the wedding, instead of Reek. It gave me hope that he would murder the shit out of Ramsay there at the end. Maybe next episode, since the act appears to be ongoing.
I thought the same thing
Of course this is Game of Thrones, so more likely Theon tries to kill Ramsey, but Ramsey wins and peels all his skin off or boils him alive or sews his bhole closed or something.

Then I realized this.

I thought it was interesting that Theon introduces himself as Theon Greyjoy at the wedding
There was an earlier scene where Ramsay told Reek "I need you to play a role, pretend you're someone you're not - Theon Greyjoy"

When Sansa was unlacing her sleeves, I really hoped she would pull out a dagger or something.

You think she'll light that candle in the window, right after Ramsey is done??

If Bronn dies because those bitches put cobra venom on the ends of their weapons then I'm gonna be pissed.

aww man that would be awful. i liked how their little rebellion got squashed quickly. hopefully that's the end of it.

I dont understand how Tommen can be such a bitch. He sat around for a year or two and saw his big bro fucking run shit and kill anyone who even gave him sideye. He knows hes the MF king. How can he let them take his prime piece of ass away from him. Even his guards are like 'yo dude we will fucking wreck these pussies in robes, just give the word.'

He is not going to be long for this world.

Back