• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

the distinction from my pov is that the book may have had a mention over here but there has not really been any content from the book mentioned here. some after the last episode i suppose where some clarification in response to a question or some speculation about going forward (when the show will be spoiling the books). most of the talk has been making fun of someone(s) that flipped out if the work "book" appeared in a post.

Season 5 starts up this Sunday and I for one and pumped. Who all is ready for this season to get underway?

NO BOOK TALK

Game_of_Thrones_S5_Poster.jpg

Fuck me, right?

Either way, I'm done with this thread...have fun.

Again, at this point, you're not going to be spoiled by anything from the books, so who cares if folks now talk about stuff from past books? I find it interesting and kind of refreshing now to be able to read about the differences between the books and the show without worrying about being spoiled that Ramsey is going to jam a knife up Tyrion's ass or something.

Well there goes deaconslim's ability to understand anything he just watched. We should tell him season 6 starts in July and he can just stare at the unpowered TV and never tell the difference.

Again, at this point, you're not going to be spoiled by anything from the books, so who cares if folks now talk about stuff from past books? I find it interesting and kind of refreshing now to be able to read about the differences between the books and the show without worrying about being spoiled that Ramsey is going to jam a knife up Tyrion's ass or something.

Someone may want to read the books without being told how it's different.

if they havent started reading the books by now... they probably arent going to start anytime soon

if they havent started reading the books by now... they probably arent going to start anytime soon

i actually intend to start now, i had hoped the show would kinda catch up to the books so i could time it right

I, for one, have bought them all and am ready to load them on my Kindle at some point in the not too distant future.

Great job, GoT bullies, now what are we gonna do w/ this thread?

It's why the 1st season was by far the best. Focused mostly on politics with very little supernatural.

def. why i got into the story, and for me the best alternate ending was after the blackwater in season two..

there is still a bunch of stuff that took place in the book that hasnt been on tv yet. not to say it will ever but it could still show up next season

Back