• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GOP Congressman Mo Brooks -War on Whites

You know you're out there if Laura Ingraham is calling you out for being over the top.

Eh. Looks like Ingraham agreed. She just didn't like calling it a "war on whites."

If anyone knows bullshit persecution, it's RJ...

Purchase them with welfare. Import them from Guatemala. Grow your own in housing projects. Charge the Pubs.

Combine that argument with war on whites and you've got yourself a fighting chance at a Southern congressional seat for sure.

I, for one, feel oppressed. I want more vacation days and wish there was a trader joes closer to my house. This war on me will not stand, dammit! While we're at it, I want a damn Christmas tree in every school in America, year round. Thanks, Obama.

I want more taxes so Crats can buy more votes for more taxes. That's the way to make this country strong again.

That jackass is the congressman for the district here in north Alabama where I live. BTW, he's a graduate of Duke!

I want more taxes so Crats can buy more votes for more taxes. That's the way to make this country strong again.

You are a trooper for continuing on in the face of such oppression.

Bravo.

^And you are a trooper for continuing to vote more taxes out of me to support unfortunate Crats. You are compassionate, just like Jesus.

^And you are a trooper for continuing to vote more taxes out of me to support unfortunate Crats. You are compassionate, just like Jesus.

I realize that your Ayn Rand dream for America is unsustainable.

^Yes he is.

ellmers-phone.jpg

Moderators, could we please get this aviator applied to tjcmd's profile?

Back