• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GOP Congressman Mo Brooks -War on Whites

repreneeellmers.png

s-RENEE-ELLMERS-PAY-large.jpg

PHO-10Sep15-267643.jpg

renee_ellmers_AP.jpg

I think any of these are the best choice.

Not calling out you tjcmd, since there are a lot of high earners on this board and I don't know how much you make, but most conservatives who bitch about their taxes actually don't pay shit in taxes - relative to % of federal income tax revenue. The middle 80% of tax payers in the U.S. make up something like 25% of Fed income tax revenue.

Cracker Barrel Queen is gittin my vote!

Besides, sumbody said that-that other feller appointed a new Sheriff who turned out to be a "Nig*er"! --- "GONG!"

Youse jus gotsta think about it fer a minute. As ol' JJ used ta say "White on,white on,white on!"

:tard:

Cracker Barrel Queen is gittin my vote!

Besides, sumbody said that-that other feller appointed a new Sheriff who turned out to be a "Nig*er"! --- "GONG!"

Youse jus gotsta think about it fer a minute. As ol' JJ used ta say "White on,white on,white on!"

Daydreaming to 1956.

Not calling out you tjcmd, since there are a lot of high earners on this board and I don't know how much you make, but most conservatives who bitch about their taxes actually don't pay shit in taxes - relative to % of federal income tax revenue. The middle 80% of tax payers in the U.S. make up something like 25% of Fed income tax revenue.

Some people believe that huge government spending for non-Constitutional purposes retards the progress of society and robs people of their chances to succeed. Whether you take the money from "the rich" or steal it through inflation on people's modest savings, or take it as payroll taxes on the middle class does not matter as much as the fact that you are taking by force resources that should be available to the people who earned the resources.

You're missing the nuance, numbers.

Yes, 22890 misses the point. I am not opposed to taxes. I am opposed to using government (force) for non-constitutional purposes. Government should be limited but there does have to be some method of financing legitimate government functions.

Yes, 22890 misses the point. I am not opposed to taxes. I am opposed to using government (force) for non-constitutional purposes. Government should be limited but there does have to be some method of financing legitimate government functions.

He is fundamentally opposed to taxes for things other than blowing up brown people.

Back